Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

One that works.

Comment

i would like to see a tk mode and turn the negtives to possatives. that would be cool, or even better a mode where 3 or four armys are on one map not just 2

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
        Well, Desert COnflict already has a CTF mod.
        Except it ain't ranked, so barely anyone plays it.

Comment

I'd like to see a game mode that was truly objective based. For instance, squad A cannot accomplish their task unless squad B accomplishes thiers, and if squad C doesn't provide cover for squad D while they do their task, it's all gonna go wrong.

I've just read that back to myself and it sounds a bit complex, but if you get what I mean, it could encourage TRUE teamwork, and not the free for all we play now.

Comment

Capture the flag. Deathmatch just wouldn't make sense in BF2, it's team-based.

Comment

Kill the snipers and their bloody claymore mode

Comment

deathmatch would be great if they were really small maps

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue845
                  I'd like to see a game mode that was truly objective based. For instance, squad A cannot accomplish their task unless squad B accomplishes thiers, and if squad C doesn't provide cover for squad D while they do their task, it's all gonna go wrong.

I've just read that back to myself and it sounds a bit complex, but if you get what I mean, it could encourage TRUE teamwork, and not the free for all we play now.
                  I like it.

This reminds me a bit of Unreals "Assualt" mode. I remember one map where the attacking team had to steal a tank from a depot, then use it to breach the main enemy base.

This kinda thing I think would work really well in BF2.

Edit: Can a mod edit the title of this thread please? At least add the 'i' so it says 'if', and replace 'would' with 'were'

Comment

Working...
                  X