Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

Like stated above, what game mode would you like?

Re: f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

I think the game pretty much has 1, 3 and 4 elements in it already depending on if you are a teamplayer or a lone wolf, so its number 2 for me thank you!!

Comment

one with just one base. so the MEC would spawn on a spawn point like on warlord, where you can spawn nowhere near a base. and the americans would defend this one base. I think this would add alot more tactical play, which i love

Comment

i agree with u alabama, just gotta take the arty out of that game mode tho

Comment

yea, i agree with taking out arty. But i think it would be a really good game. You would get a few minutes before the game starts, to work out a stratergy with your team and stuff. "right, so alabama, you protect the main entrance by sniping from the tower, -chicken will help by C4ing the road incase enemy tanks arrive" kinda thing. I really like this idea actually. i might submit it to EA or DICE. lol

Comment

Search and Destroy sounds interesting.

So Spec Ops have a proper role to play, a role they are meant for. Would be nice to limit the team to one or two Spec Ops players, chosen randomly (like who carries the bomb in CS) so everyone gets a go. Then the rest of the team would need to protect this player at all cost, as he cannot be revived (hmm, not sure about this, might work, might not).

Comment

sounds alright. i tihnk my idea is beter though lol maybe!! COMBINE THEM!

Comment

Heh alabama619. I had an idea very similar to yours that I thought up while I was walking the dog one day.

Both teams get five minutes to set up defences, lay mines, plant C4, get soldiers into position etc, (even open/close gates, raise lower bridges, as in Special Forces) then the round starts. No respawning, just one chance to survive. While this "planning" is going on, a "wall" separates the two teams. Neither team can see what the other is doing, until the round starts and the wall is removed. First team to achieve the objective (take a main spawn point of the enemy I suppose) or to kill all the opposing team wins.

Needs development, but I think it has merit.

Comment

the fact you have one chance you survive is a bit bad, maybe if you get killed, you have to lye there untill a medic revives you.

Comment

If BF2 was CTF and S&D, I think it would rock.

S&D would be pretty hard to impliment, and with 32 players each side... it could get messy.

Comment

isnt BF2 already capture the flag?

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
                        the fact you have one chance you survive is a bit bad, maybe if you get killed, you have to lye there untill a medic revives you.
                        Yeah, that makes sense. Of course, when all you're medics are dead, you're in trouble

If DICE could code it, it would be nice to have deployable TOW's and MG's. The engineer could "build" these at critical positions, but you'd only be allowed one or two of each.

Comment

that would be good. maybe the medics would fly around in a slow byplane thing, and if they see a wounded soilder, they would paratroop out and then rush back to base to get picked up again

Comment

All in the list.

Comment

i think were on to sometihng here

Comment

Working...
                              X