Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: f a new game mode would to come out for bf2, which do you want?

Capture the Flag. Once Battlefield 2 has implemented CTF, the thousands of players can once again wage bloody, all-consuming war for the mythical object known only as, "the flag."

Comment

Deathmatch 100%, basically remove all silly flag capturing and focus on killing other people

Some other ideas have been good though, but they are not going to happen.

Comment

Assault UT2004 style, where u have 1 team defending each position intill the advancing team over runs it, intill they reach the final goal. The rounds are timed to c which team can finish the assault the fastest, each taking turns defending. This was my fav mod on UT. It was pretty cool and would transfer to BF2 pretty well

Comment

Yes, we're onto something alright.

We just need to kidnap DICE and force them to make these new game modes!

Comment

kidnapping eh? wouldnt e-mail be so much easier? hehe

Comment

Ah yes, yes, that's what I meant, email!

We'll save the kidnapping for later...

Comment

capture the flag was fun sometimes in BF1942 , but after all, I do like the gameplay as it is now the best, If I want to play things like that, I would play unreal or something, but it gets boring very quickly

Comment

if you want to submit an idea, do you e-mail DICE or EA Games

Comment

If this poll dosent come sticky i dunno whats going on cause we are definetly on to somethink, we should all write a script up on msn or xfire and put credits eg. Idea " idea descripsion " from " name of person " would be funny also that dice had help from the ppl playing the game to actually ' build ' this game mode =) i still want to have more modes cause its boring capping flags over and over again.

Comment

S & D ftw.

Comment

CTF, it's so fun.

Comment

s&d would be good if they improved the infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
                            CTF, it's so fun.
                            Well, Desert COnflict already has a CTF mod.

Comment

Yeh S&D!!!!!

I remember having hours of quality gameplay in CoD:UO with that gametype, it would certainly lend itself to BF2 very well i reakon.

I miss the days of killcam

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                                Heh alabama619. I had an idea very similar to yours that I thought up while I was walking the dog one day.

Both teams get five minutes to set up defences, lay mines, plant C4, get soldiers into position etc, (even open/close gates, raise lower bridges, as in Special Forces) then the round starts. No respawning, just one chance to survive. While this "planning" is going on, a "wall" separates the two teams. Neither team can see what the other is doing, until the round starts and the wall is removed. First team to achieve the objective (take a main spawn point of the enemy I suppose) or to kill all the opposing team wins.

Needs development, but I think it has merit.
                                Add CTF and respawning and we hath a vinnah!

I would like a "mission" based mode, not just "go around capping flags over and over, because there are more flags than player".

Comment

Working...
                                X