i can not believe it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i can not believe it...

Yeah, I had someone crash a BH into my tank the other day as I was crossing a bridge on Kubra Dam and punished for it.

First, it's lame that action would even count as a TK to start with, but to compound that by punishing is just mega-lame.

Comment

First of all, some of the ways you can get TKs is absolutely ridiculous. You all know the type of stuff I'm talking about.

- Someone blows you up in the chopper, chopper falls on teammate (TK)

- This happened yesterday, funny as hell. My buddy blew up an APC on Oman with a SRAW and then some dude comes swooping in (2-3 seconds after the APC was killed) in a BH divebombing straight towards the already charred APC. He explodes on impact and ya.... (TK)

- If you are shooting when you are about to die in any helicopter, chances are... (TK)

- If you are rammed by a person of the other team and you have passengers... (TK)

- Everyone wants you to TK them as you take off, in whatever you are taking off in.

Comment

Default on our server is not to punish, but if someone forces the TK, I punish - or if they clearly do something that is their fault - I give them a chance to say sorry before I punish.

At least all the punish whores are shown with stats to prove who they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvDaKnob
          I always punish... Screw it... That way I don't have to play judge and jury in my mind..

At least I am consistent..
          Respect lost

Comment

yea, someone should patch the players too, not only teh game!!

Comment

TK's come in handy in a no vehicles Karkand server that I play in. If someone starts using the tank and won't get out, you can corrall your teammates into a hummer and ram into the back of him. Everyone punishes and he's gone from the server. Much more effective than a kick vote.

Comment

I've had some pretty creative ways I've suposedly "teamkilled" someone. I was once sitting as a pilot in a chopper waiting for a gunner. Sure enough someone comes driving at me in a buggy, hops out of the buggy as he is still going fast, and gets killed by running into the chopper. And of course I get a teamkill.

Comment

um, there are no ranked servers that have FF off...

cant wait until BFPIRATES comes out and we can play like 3000 ticket never ending games with FF off, and a sweet mod to boot.

but if you want ranked, its punishing and FF on im afraid. and short games and long loading times too.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                    um, there are no ranked servers that have FF off...

cant wait until BFPIRATES comes out and we can play like 3000 ticket never ending games with FF off, and a sweet mod to boot.

but if you want ranked, its punishing and FF on im afraid. and short games and long loading times too.
                    There are servers with FF off that are ranked. There is a 24/7 Karkand server called pure evil that I know for a fact is Ranked and has FF off

Comment

There were several times in a tank I'm off to capture a flag and as I approach a few enemy AT's take a shot at me. The friendly player saw the smoke streak and saw me shooting for him but still had to run in the path of my fire to try to take out the enemy AT and dies from my fire... "You were punished for a TK"

I don't punish for TK's that I know were by accident or was my dumb fault. As a noob, I have been run over by a friendly jeep as I turned a corner really fast. I didn't however punish for it!

Comment

i will continue to punish people until DICE fixes the problem

Comment

Once I was playing as a medic on Karkand and I was running around near the hotel when a friendly spec ops sprints around the corner and starts shooting at me. I start shooting back with the G36E thinking he's an enemy and the first burst goes straight into his head. Of course he punished right away, I recognized his name and he's caused team damage to me before and his score is -12. I decided to have some fun, I waited until right before the body disappeared before reviving. Once revived I knifed him, waited 10 seconds, revived, knifed, and walked away.

What I did was way worse than punishing for accidental teamkills...but it felt right at the time. :nod:

Comment

Page up is default for me.

The only time I punish is when I see in the text: Stop tk'ing [insert name here]. And I see this said about the same person by a multitudde of people. Then when the bastard tk's me, I'll punish.

Comment

I think some people are just blind or stupid. Maybe both.
                              I never punish unless the person is chasing me around and trying to team kill me.
                              It gets annoying when people punish and it wasn't your fault.
                              It won't stop though.
                              The saga continues..

Comment

i one time, in an APC, i went critical. i ran away from my APC as fast as i could...but they guy using my APC as cover got blown up. result: TK and punish

Comment

Working...
                                X