Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can not believe it...

there are STILL people out there who punish for their own stupid mistakes,
    a guy sees me planting a claymore and run in front of it anyway and the punishes me.
    in the same round the gunner in the helio bails out in mid flight gets killed from doing it, and punishes me for it.

wtf is wrong with people

Re: i can not believe it...

Either play on 99% of the servers that has FF turned on for claymores or 25% of the servers that have Punish turned off.

Comment

Some people just love to punish no matter what. Its kind of like the guy that runs right in front of your tank and punishes you for running him over.

Comment

Same happened to me. I was about to take off in an attack chopper with a gunner and a twat of a "team-mate" in a buggy thing smashes into us and explodes, killing us all. I get both the tk's and 2 punishes! Where's the justice?

Comment

There is no justice. This is the internet where a**holes reign supreme.

Comment

I cant count how many times that has happend to me . thank god for the ff=0 servers and no punish servers. but that still cant get rid of the ****s who stand in front of a plane or something so you have a choice:
            A. wait for the dik head to move.
            B. kill him and take the punish.
            c. find a cleaver way of avoiding him without taking off into a tree or getting bombed by another plane.

Comment

Yup. It sucks, but you can't do much about it.

I was cruising along in an APC the other night when some moron comes careening off a cliff in a jeep and runs into the side of my apc and explodes. He instantly punished me, of course. Stupidity knows no bounds.

Comment

and I love how on about 90 % of the servers I get in to on the server rules it states kick or perm ban for punishing for accedental Tk's right, wrong. I always try to point it out but the admin or whoever is monitering the server apparently dont know there own rules.:hmm:

Comment

My general rule is that if you TK me, I'll wait for you to say sorry (during respawn time) if it was clearly your fault. Now, if it was one of the goofy unintentional TK's like, I was standing next to your APC when a helo blew it up and it killed me, of course I won't punish. If I run over one of your mines in the street (which is very rare) then not only will I not punish but I'll usually end up laughing at my own stupidity.

It's just common sense that in a game as buggy as this you give the other players plenty of slack, especially your own teammates.

Then again, there are still those goddamn kids who spawn kill their own team and never get kicked. I had a guy on my team, in our last spawn, that had a -30 score and it wasn't until I said 'wtf is this guy still on the server' after he tk'ed me twice at the spawn that he got kicked.

Comment

I always punish... Screw it... That way I don't have to play judge and jury in my mind..

At least I am consistent..

Comment

there will always be jackasses on BF2 no matter what

Comment

Here's a fat load of justice for you.
                        BTW pay attention to who gets TKs for the boats.

Comment

The worse one for me was in a bh and we crashed. as a passanger I was shooting out the door, we hit a tree, and I got 3 punishes AS A PASSANGER!!!

Comment

maybe you were distracting the pilot by talking on your cell phone or eating some popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvDaKnob
                              I always punish... Screw it... That way I don't have to play judge and jury in my mind..

At least I am consistent..

at least you want everyone to know your a jackass

Comment

Working...
                              X