Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do ppl punish for accidental parachute tk's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do ppl punish for accidental parachute tk's?

Originally posted by PigPopTart
    I never TK on purpose, and i never punish for TK's unless it's obviously just some jackass. What i hate is when i'm in a bomber and i see a mass of enemy vehicles, bombs away....but a single friendly is down there setting C4 or something gets killed with them and f-ing punishes me. WTF!!!, do they realize i can't see them?....... i only see little squares and triangles.
    I won't go so far as to say I never TK. When I am on a server where there are no kick votes, and no admins to kick people, and I get some A**hole who keeps TKing me so he can steal a jet, I will start TKing him before he can do it to me. Usualy only once, cause he cant fly well enough to stay alive, and gets tired of waiting for me to die, but that is the ONLY time I will do it on purpose.
    As for bombing a friendly by accident, I agree. Another one that really frosts me are those friendlies who like to sit in the AA nests, or tanks and jeeps, and then jump out just as you are comming up on them and stand next to it. All you get is the heat sig from the vehicle or nest that looks just like an enemy vehicle, so you shoot or bomb it. They hit the punish button before the second bomb hits the ground. Hell, you cant see the blue name until you are right on top, and with the never miss missiles now, you dont have the luxury of scouting your target first. You have to shoot at extreme range to get a kill before they get a lock. It has really taken a chunk of points out of my average score with all the TK punishes counting against me now.

Comment

Re: Why do ppl punish for accidental parachute tk's?

ah.h.h... ....
      Besides auto-punishers - get tired of 8 billion out there that run in front of your PKM as you're firing or tank in a firefight or ... ...
      then lower your score.

Set up Auto-forgive ?
      Ha !

Comment

Working...
      X