Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would BF2 be like with more Navy ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what would BF2 be like with more Navy ships?

Originally posted by warfryx
    The USS Essex can be moved (ala BF 1942).... probably theres always gonna be a jerk who will beach the ship ...or could they set up like an imaginary sand bar to prevent morons from doing so....

or maybe power up the freaking dinghys that we use... make the legit gunboats...
    Having the carrier move was terrible for 1942. half the time a loser would just drive it off the map. or drive into land so that its on a bad angle that its hard to take off.

though i agree they do need to make a stronger dinghy. Like a small gunboat. Like the old PT boats like Mchales navy. but newer. put a Tow on the nose. AA on the back. and make it so you can walk around on it when its moving.

Comment

Originally posted by munky99999
      though i agree they do need to make a stronger dinghy. Like a small gunboat. Like the old PT boats like Mchales navy. but newer. put a Tow on the nose. AA on the back. and make it so you can walk around on it when its moving.
      If you've tried riding on a tank (not in the gunner's seat) then you'll know how slippery the game can be. Add the rocking motion of the sea to the mix and you're going to have some problems.

Comment

know whats wierd. I was being an ass. there was like 40 tickets left so i quit playing. i jumped on the blackhawk. to get him to TK me. but it didnt i flew all the way to the airfield at wakeisland. and it wasnt hard to stay on or anything. While there are times when even the slightest movement is freaky deaky. Maybe ok we need a spot thing and limit the amount of people that can get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
          I think the carriers should be able to bombard the coast and I think the turret should have its range doubled. One thing that I think would be cool in the game is laser-guided missiles. Have a soldier paint a target with a laser and then an aircraft drops a bomb that seeks out of the laser, like in Clear and Present Danger. It would be a nice teamwork weapon.
          I love that idea, get a teamwork medal or something, something worth getting points for! I mean, if your going to sit and expose a target, you yourself is exposed so EA would have to make it worth your while. Great idea though!

Or make it so a commander can drop a bunger buster on a painted area and you destroy enemy units and ground troops... something much more accurate and powerful the the artillery.

Just a thought!

Comment

It would be awesome if the carrier could be moved DC style, it would make wake much more balanced and change the game alot. Although i agree with the tard factor, but i'm sure there could be something worked out to prevent it. My only concern would be given how resource intesive the game is now, imagine what it would be like having the carrier moving around.

Comment

Originally posted by madness
              In BF6 perhaps...
              First they got to patch all the previous versions to playable state

yeah but they will charge u for every ship in the game

Comment

Lol Y Wud Anyone Want To Use A Ship Instead Of A Gun??!? Lol

Comment

Working...
                X