Becoming a commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Becoming a commander

I think being commander is sorta boring, which is why with 550 hrs played I have less than 10. Im tring to get my ribbon, so I need 10 hrs as commander. I have never had anyone complain or try to kick me off, so i guess I do a good job. Anyway, I found that you can zoom down so far as to see everyone running around on the board, Thought that was cool as hell, didnt know you could do that

Comment

It tells you every time you get promoted that the comand decsion is based on your rank. Who applies first, not sure about. I was lower rank as a comander, because no applied for it. I think I was a private and was a comander. Comander is not for everyone. A good comander stays by the unit's assets or safe behind friendly lines. Your main focus is UAV support to troops and scanning the map as soon as it is possible. I use the supply crate too much and belive waiting for a squad leader to ask for it allows for it not to be wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by figge
        how? you dont gain points for killing.
        Well im sure a lot of people use it to boost their KD for a tank or whatever massively, drive around killing stuff in the tank but its the arty that gives them all the kills so a massive kd ratio with it. I think thats why some people do it anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by dwuf76
          I think being commander is sorta boring, which is why with 550 hrs played I have less than 10. Im tring to get my ribbon, so I need 10 hrs as commander. I have never had anyone complain or try to kick me off, so i guess I do a good job. Anyway, I found that you can zoom down so far as to see everyone running around on the board, Thought that was cool as hell, didnt know you could do that
          You sure can. Just do not do what I did and zoom in ant acciedently place artillary in the middle of the ocean. :thatsbad:

Comment

Working...
          X