Becoming a commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a commander

when you apply for the commander position, what determines that you become the commander?
    It cant be the Global score nor the commander score, because my friend who is the same rank but with aprox 10 000 gpts points less and 8 000 cpts less got the commander spot before me.

help pls

Re: Becoming a commander

It is whoever has the higher rank

I dont know about the points though... Maybe he got it faster because he applied faster?

Comment

It's determine by rank and who applied first.

Comment

Yeah its all about the rank. Higher rank=more of a chance to be commander

Comment

Yeah, whoever has highest rank/who applied first.....I don't like the system much because some people can be commander for round after round.....forEVVAR!

Comment

Who ever has the highest rank, regardless of what score with that rank... and then whoever applies first.

Comment

Once when i was a Staff Sgt. i applied for commander. A couple minutes later i got the "a player with a higher rank than you has filled the commander position." Didn't think it was a big deal but hjust to see who did get the commader position, i checked. Turns out he was a corporal, i was angry. Higher rank my ass. And i know he didnt come in after another commander resigned cause i checked almost as soon as i got the message.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosstrooper
                Once when i was a Staff Sgt. i applied for commander. A couple minutes later i got the "a player with a higher rank than you has filled the commander position." Didn't think it was a big deal but hjust to see who did get the commader position, i checked. Turns out he was a corporal, i was angry. Higher rank my ass. And i know he didnt come in after another commander resigned cause i checked almost as soon as i got the message.
                seen that be for

Comment

On a side note, if your the commander, fer gods sake COMMAND! dont just use the commanders assets to benefit your own little personal scoring rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by HullBreach
                    On a side note, if your the commander, fer gods sake COMMAND! dont just use the commanders assets to benefit your own little personal scoring rampage.

how? you dont gain points for killing.

Comment

nevertheless i still see commanders in airplanes fighting 4 choppers and taking vehicles from teamates etc......

i dont mind if theres only few people on the server or the commander is tring to save a flag or out post but if its for whorings sake screw them..... wish more people would vote to mutiny dumbass commanders.....

then again some people might still b ignorant on how commanders get points ..... the more they kill they steal less points go to teamates in effect actually lowering the commanders points....

Comment

Im not a bad commander, i do my best to help my team spotting enemies, dropping supply crates for the tanks, and so on.

Comment

Ya, EA needs to impliment a new system of voting. The text that comes up to vote kick somebody is in white and at the bottom of your screen. Nobody notices is therefore nobody gets mutiny.

I have rarely seen a commander get mutiny unless he is a complete and utter retard

Comment

if you have someone hogging the commander role
                            just change servers
                            only solution
                            not being sarcastic
                            or visit our server and just ask
                            we try to make sure all players - even noobs
                            get a frair shot atall positions
                            (exception - if you fly and crash all the time - or hover looking away from a stinger - you will get grounded)

Comment

Originally posted by warfryx
                              nevertheless i still see commanders in airplanes fighting 4 choppers and taking vehicles from teamates etc......

i dont mind if theres only few people on the server or the commander is tring to save a flag or out post but if its for whorings sake screw them..... wish more people would vote to mutiny dumbass commanders.....

then again some people might still b ignorant on how commanders get points ..... the more they kill they steal less points go to teamates in effect actually lowering the commanders points....
                              You are exactly right. They do this because they believe they'll get a higher score by both commanding and fighting. The reality is that in that round, they get no score at all for their fighting. Also, it's sad to say but true, others are perfectly aware they won't score but they occupy assets anyway in order to build up their time in armor, transportation, AA, etc. to meet badge requirements.

Comment

Working...
                              X