Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

All 32 player servers?!?

Comment

All the servers are in us..

I'd like to see a country filter on the server browser.. way better than maps.

Comment

there already more servers with 1.21 beta version.

I see one intersted thing what is map name "Great Wall"?

Comment

Originally posted by slon26
          there already more servers with 1.21 beta version.

I see one intersted thing what is map name "Great Wall"?
          Probably making sure they haven't screwed the EF maps up with their new alterations.

Comment

You BF2RS guys better be testing this patch hard, I mean hard! No mercy!

Comment

Quite a few servers up now, US East, US West and some EU servers.

Comment

waiting, waiting, getting nutty, need bugfree patch now!

Comment

Hopefully the testers will actually test the damthing this time instead of playing a few rounds to whore points and then saying "zomg no bugs here release it!"

Comment

New version: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...1.1.2713-545.0

Comment

The BF2RS team is doing a very good job on this as well as others from the BF2Combat.net community. There are also people from different areas as well.

These guys work very hard to get things done and do a good job. But anyone who has played games for a while should understand that things happen under pressure which can (sometimes) create new bugs and problems.

Anyone who every played Everbeta.. I mean Everquest probably knows what I mean. I swear that game had a patch every 1-2 days for its entire life. Also there is the opposite that a game that sucks due to bugs that never gets patched.

I, for one, am glad that EA is making sure they try to keep the game alive and not just abandon it like may other companies do once they get your hard earned cash.

Kudos to the BF2RS guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kaya
                        Or maybe we should hope that EA listen to the beta testers this time.
                        EA has beta testers?

That must be something new they are trying.

Comment

let's try not to turn this thread into EA hate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                            EA has beta testers?

That must be something new they are trying.
                            Well that is a good idea because it's obvious their testing plan wasn't getting the job done!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                              Hopefully the testers will actually test the damthing this time instead of playing a few rounds to whore points and then saying "zomg no bugs here release it!"
                              Its not necicarily the testers fault *see sig*

Comment

does anyone know what fixes they are planning for 1.21?
                                has EA hinted at/confirmed anything yet?

personally id like to see the claymore spam BS fixed, as well as a bit of balancing done to the support class.

its absolutely rediculous that half of every server is support now, and since 90% of these people never played support until the PKM became so overpowered they dont even play the class, just run around PKM-whoring. since there are still counters to the PKM i wouldnt mind so much if they dropped ammo packs - the benefit of it would be never running out of ammo. but they dont because most are pug nubs that just play the class with the most advantageous weapon and have no intention of playing the role it is intended for. apparently the morons dont realise they can rack up a ton of points from dropping ammo packs.
                                the only time i see them dropping them is when they are grenade spamming, and drop them at their own feet to replenish their neverending supply of grenades which they can still jump-throw halfway across the map.

would kick @ss if they changed support ammo kits to only resupply bullet ammunition and not secondary kit items. either that or take away grenades from support and medic classes.

Comment

Working...
                                X