Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

Originally posted by SaladFork
    A lot of the stuff reported was done on purpose. I'd say around 60-70% of the bug reports that get reported are ignored due to them being completely irrelevant.

With 1.2 testing, there were at least 25 reports of "For some reason I can't shoot after jumping".

~Salad
    :laugh: "For some reason I can't shoot after jumping" - Says sooooo much about the testers they use!

Comment

How come 1.21 isn't listed on the community update page? It also says EF is coming out the 21st...

Edit: nevermind, it's linked from a different place. Still, they should put it up on the community update page. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
        :laugh: "For some reason I can't shoot after jumping" - Says sooooo much about the testers they use!
        Umm, confidence is not instilled in me after reading that statement. I am sure this ignorance to the patch they are testing is shown only by a minority of the testing team, I hope.

Oh well, could be worse, we could all be playing Tribes:Vengeance. In that game, you're promised a patch for months, you wait patiently, then it's cancelled!

Comment

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...5.22.67:16567/ 10 ppl in the server as i type this 20:35 GMT/ 24th feb.

screen:

looks like bf2rs (battlefield 2 ranked servers) are the beta testers

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            EA needs to be less worried about getting things out on time and more focused on putting in the QA.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Here we go again, people not knowing, game play problems from true program bugs. You can adapt to and learn to beat the spammers, its the true bugs that need addressing. Im not gonna bash EA I would however like to know what they are working on? Just so Ill know what to expect. . . . .Red

Comment

t
                Originally posted by Kayess
                http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...5.22.67:16567/ 10 ppl in the server as i type this 20:35 GMT/ 24th feb.

screen:

looks like bf2rs (battlefield 2 ranked servers) are the beta testers
                Wonder if the demo files will play?http://bf2bb.tv2.no/demos/supercomputer/

Comment

WOOP! finally. i hope 1.21 is gonna be better than 1.2

Comment

Let's hope they work on that soundbug as well, a lot of time you don't here or see the bullets hitting you. Therefore you can't react on it and will just lose health and die. If you know where the fire is comming from you can take cover or fire back, now you can't... That's the worst bug imo.

Comment

Nothing wrong with 1.20, don't know what all the fuss is about...?

Comment

like everyone says:
                        ADAPT
                        thats how all the wingers who didnt like 1.12 now become wingers because they dont like 1.2 so methinks theres bound to be some bloke who sits there all day complaining about something, gets on the forums, and then waits for EA to make another patch...
                        i mean seriously: if they all complain about 1.2 how do you think EA feels?
                        i agree there are a few bugs (like that red name tag bug i saw a few days ago) and a few minor things that should be looked at, but get used to it:
                        its bf2, where everything and anything was and maybe still is possible

Comment

Originally posted by Habloc
                          Nothing wrong with 1.20, don't know what all the fuss is about...?
                          I must admit the more I play it, the more I like it.

I don't know if I'm in the minority or not, but I am not experiencing many of the bugs being shouted about here. Although, I did get the silent weapon bug for the first time last night, other than that, my game experience is very good.

Comment

Working...
                          X