Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

Hello everyone,

The word just came in. Patch 1.21 testing is about to start real soon. Here are the servers that the betatesters will use to test the patch:

I will let you guys know when I get more information.

Regards,

Maranello

Re: NEWS: Official Patch 1.21 Testing is starting soon!!!

good good

this time the betatesters better not suck

Comment

Originally posted by LithiumKC
      good good

Or maybe we should hope that EA listen to the beta testers this time.

Comment

I strongly suspect that what happened with 1.2 is that they took all the info from the last round of beta testing and did some "minor" tweaks and released without sending the final to the testers since they assumed that nothing could have gone wrong in the code.

This is something you simply never do. No matter how minor your tweaks are, you need a full round of testing. It's amazing how one seemingly unrelated bit of code can completely trash something else.

EA needs to be less worried about getting things out on time and more focused on putting in the QA.

Comment

Originally posted by LithiumKC
          Did they even exist in the testing of the last patch, cos i doesn't feel like they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
            Did they even exist in the testing of the last patch, cos i doesn't feel like they did.

Yes, they did.

Comment

Yeah, they already mentioned in their community update earlier this morning that they were going to be starting the testing at the end of this week.

Comment

So those are the confirmed changes? Are they adding more or just testing those?

Comment

Probally just testing more and fixing a little bit more, not adding, if they add it will be another 2 months

Comment

wOOt! A new patch to fix the problems created by the last patch, only to probably create more problems. :yay:

Comment

I bet the reason why the screenshots didn't work was because Dice disabled them to prevent screens from leaking during the creation of 1.2.

Comment

Are you actually serious that they test these patches?

Maybe they ran out of bananas for 1.2 beta testing monkeys

Comment

Yeah i have a feeling the dudes at Ea dont even care about the patches, they just want to get everything out on time so that they can keep their community happy, but since thos epatches suck balls and every patch has more glitches than fixes, i think it all balances out to show that EA, really needs to take the patching more seriously than Quantity over QUALITY!

And yes, EA really needs to listen to the beta-testers... I suppose they found a lot more flaws and EA still ignored them to try and get the patch out on time...

Comment

bf2rs?

Comment

Bf2 ranked servers

Comment

Working...
                              X