• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol Unlocks in the future...

i used to be a Soldier till last November now im only a Reserve Officer

Comment

I hate people who thing we should have portable infantrymaned stingers. With the new AA in 1.2 its hard enough, the only advantage that flyers have is we know (or should know) exactly where the placements are. The only big trouble is the tungusta and such, but atleast that is large. Having infantry able to take out helos and planes would be impossible to spot for the pilots and would cause loads of problems.

And about the deagle...its just a cool gun that people like from CS. I say go with the SOCOM.

Comment

i wouldt like too see is a Javelin in place of a AT (mabye it not the corcect name)

Comment

Pistol unlocks, perhaps an alternative to a knife?
          Fork, spoon? :P

Get some British forces kit in there, Carl Gustav anti-tank (lol) or more realisticly (sp) MILAN kits, not really a one-man job but would be good anyway. 66 shoulder-launched disposable rocket? GPMG?

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
            I'm basing it on common sense - it's a stupid pick for a semi-realistic military game. Same that the Jackhammer and Protecta are stupid choices. But those ships have sailed.
            Actually the Protecta isnt a big leap.

I got out of the 'corps just before the latest unpleasentness in Iraq, but I correspond with alot of my old buddies pretty frequently, and they almost unanamously asked for two things: A .45acp SMG (basically a modernized thompson), and a large capacity semi-auto shotgun.

The benellis (M1014's) are great and all, but they are a little long for CQB even while collapsed, and the cpacity is low (6 shells).

Room to room fighting rarely provides pauses for reloading, as momentum and shock of violence are imporant components to the tactics we employ.

One guy in particular said a semi-auto box fed 20 guage with a tight choke with a holosight on top would have been the perfect weapon for one guy in each fire team when they were in Falluja.

Comment

Working...
            X