Pistol Unlocks in the future...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Unlocks in the future...

Pistol unlocks should be available....getting tired of the 9mm's ....

magnum or deagle would be nice lol

I also think they should have ab abti tank kit unlock that changes the ERYX or SRAW

Re: Pistol Unlocks in the future...

I much prefer the rpg's in SF to the eryx sraw jobbies.

as for pistol unlocks, i'd like to see a stun gun, like swat 4 so funny.

Comment

also maybe customizable uniforms..... nothign that would confuse between teams... or then again maybe not ...hmmmm

Comment

ya, unlockable pistols would be cool....new unlocks in general since...lol I dont have anymore :cry:

Comment

Core engine limitation.
          They cannot provide unlocks for anything other than your primary weapon (rifle).

In the words of Metallica: "Sad but true".

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Core engine limitation.
            They cannot provide unlocks for anything other than your primary weapon (rifle).

But they added flashbangs with the F2000...and hand grenades for the G3 kit.

Comment

Originally posted by warfryx
              also maybe customizable uniforms..... nothign that would confuse between teams... or then again maybe not ...hmmmm
              seeing as someone brought up skins . Anyone else find teh SEALs and MECSF skins ridiculously similar ? I find it very hard to tell the difference inside the tunnels of iron gator. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
                Ya thats differnent though. From what I have heard, they would have to remake the game (essentially) to add pistol unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                  Core engine limitation.

not entirely true.

From what I've seen in the code, it might be possible... problem is, you can't have unlocks for more than one slot at once.

You could have some unlocks in a slot other than slot 3, but you'd be unable to get your standard ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                    Ya thats differnent though. From what I have heard, they would have to remake the game (essentially) to add pistol unlocks.

why would they half to do that? wouldnt they just half to chhnge the class selection screen?

Comment

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
                      When did the G3 kit not have hand grenades?

NVM, i see what you mean. They added hand grenades to assault class for the G3 unlock. Confused me there for a second...

Comment

Pistol unlocks should be available....getting tired of the 9mm's ....
                        Please don't say desert eagle, please don't say desert eagle, please don't say...

magnum or deagle would be nice lol
                        NO. Not a single military unit in the world issues desert eagles to its soldiers. The eagle is a big, heavy, cumbersome gun with no battlefield practicality. You counter-strike players/Tomb Raider fans needs to stop with it already.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                          Please don't say desert eagle, please don't say desert eagle, please don't say...

NO. Not a single military unit in the world issues desert eagles to its soldiers. The eagle is a big, heavy, cumbersome gun with no battlefield practicality. You counter-strike players/Tomb Raider fans needs to stop with it already.
                          BTW Tomb Raider uses a USP Match (also in HL2!!)http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/images/237.jpg
                          But how can u not love this!!! http://66.219.104.208/images/212c.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable

So? The Pancor Jackhammer was never used by any military, either. Hell, it never even entered full-scale production.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
                              I much prefer the rpg's in SF to the eryx sraw jobbies.
                              I second you on that, the RPG-7's seem to work better agaist soft targets too. They could maybe give the Marines the AT-4's we use IRL. It'd be particularly cool if they added the new BDM (bunker defeating munition) variety or even those 4-shot thermobaric incendiary rockets the army uses instead of flamethowers now.

Comment

Working...
                              X