Fear Us: The Movie. A Fusion of Game and Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fear Us: The Movie. A Fusion of Game and Film

the ftp isnt working, it says "login incorrect".

Comment

Originally posted by mn9500
      the ftp isnt working, it says "login incorrect".
      this is being worked on, try the filefront link

Comment

problem with the filefront link is that is went 40%, then froze after it got down to 27 kb/s.

Comment

Nicely done special effects, but they were WAY overused. It almost hurt watching some of those scenes. Plus, the music transitions were very arubt and noticable. Try and make it 'flow' a bit more.

Other than that, nicely done. 7/10.

Out of curiousity, what editor did you use for editting the video?

(Am I the only one freaked out by that one game were everyone's heads are tilted?!)

~Salad

Comment

Sony Vegas 6.0 and Adobe Premiere Pro. check out the timeline screenshot in the .rar file to see what it looked like before i compressed it. Usually i do not use so many special effects in my work, however after the first movie by >FU< called "The Mission" was called boring by some critics, i would rather it be too flashy than uninteresting. Also, since a lot of the clips from medal of honor are older clips that our members have seen a dozen times before each, i wanted to show them in a new way so that each of our members could really enjoy their own personal footage in a way they have never before. Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

im on the FF page right now and its been like 4 minutes and it hast even STARTED...

Comment

Working...
              X