Fear Us: The Movie. A Fusion of Game and Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Us: The Movie. A Fusion of Game and Film

The second film from Fear Us, a battlefield 2 group of friends and brothers who have been together for years. I hope everybody enjoys watching it as much as I enojoyed making it! Once again thanks to all the members who contributed with their footage.

Filefront Link:

Link

Included in the .rar: The Feature (Just under 10 minutes), The 2 teaser trailers from December '05 and January '06, some various pictures, and a dedication/readme.

Thanks to all who download and please enjoy!

P.S. If the download is slow, ill have it uploaded onto ftp (a lot faster) soon.

Re: Fear Us: The Movie. A Fusion of Game and Film

i'll wait till then 35 kb isn't enough for me!

Comment

About an hour left of downloading...

I'm gonna go do something and will check back later..

UPDATE: ~60%....16min left

Comment

im downloading at 100 kb/s, not bad

Comment

im gonna wait for the ftp link. 30 kb/s is too slow when i can get upto 250 or something normally.

Comment

Here is the FTP link guys, should be a lot quicker.

ftp://ftp.fearus.net/

user: fuguest
            pass: upload

the .rar is in the main folder of the ftp.

Just to let you know there are 3 FPS games featured in the movie. Bf2 is the main one, but there are many clips from Medal of Honor and F.E.A.R, both of which our members also play.

Once again, Enjoy!

Comment

nice video, haha Rock was going crazy with them shock paddles. i loved the bf2 parts, but the other parts were ok. editing look like it took along time so thats a big big plus in my books. good start with bang with metallica i liked that as well

i give it 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darkstar10
                nice video, haha Rock was going crazy with them shock paddles. i loved the bf2 parts, but the other parts were ok. editing look like it took along time so thats a big big plus in my books. good start with bang with metallica i liked that as well

i give it 8/10
                Thanks man! Hehe, yeah Rock is one crazy mother with those paddles. Editing did take a while, in fact over 100 hours (been working since December). Our roots as a clan come from Medal of Honor, thats why there are some clips from that game along with the bf2 clips and some FEAR stuff. Thanks for the feedback i look forward to hearing more from everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by >FU<Longshot
                  Editing did take a while, in fact over 100 hours (been working since December).
                  pff got my respect haha looked good

Comment

hehe, yeah I like the paddles. Finally got my KDR up to over 1 with them now too 536 kills and counting

Comment

The video was okay...I was hoping to see some action packed video, but after realizing that it was just made to show off the clan, i was disappointed.

The editing...I think you really overused the special effects...I liked the 2 trailers though, especially the second one.

6/10

p.s.: I suggest that you work on an actual movie with a plot.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleVee
                        The video was okay...I was hoping to see some action packed video, but after realizing that it was just made to show off the clan,
                        Well, it was supposed to be a fusion of dramatic movie scenes and dramatic scenes from our experiences in online FPS. Didnt mean to show off although since there aren't any scenes of us Dying or being owned i guess you could make that argument. This was made to be a very fast paced roster run through mixed with movie scenes. If you want to check out our first bf2 movie, The Mission, it has an actual storyline. You might like that more. you can check it out here: http://files.filefront.com/fumoviezi.../fileinfo.html

Thanks for the interest.
                        -LS

Comment

The Mission, was descent...5/10

You should really QUIT using the special effects, cuz they ruin the whole video.
                          Also, to get rid of the HUD, type in the console: renderer.drawhud 0.
                          Next time, use BattleRecord + BattleLauncher, and try to have more in-game sounds.

Comment

yeah the special effects are good in small doses

Comment

bump, this deserves more feedback, he spent a ****load of time on it. I know its basically a clan video, but I think it was well done.

Comment

Working...
                              X