Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will buy Euro Forces now?

Originally posted by cemmyz
    (BY cemmyz)With Euro Force only available through EA and thus not incurring p&p costs or middleman costs will EA kindly be passing on the savings to us?

Just read about how SF cost the same as in the shops which smacks of profiteering!

Probably just being sceptical but dont trust download only games, much prefer having a hard copy.
    after all of this and the patch problems who will even buy this when it becomes avalible?

Re: who will buy Euro Forces now?

I will,

somebody has to test it for real anyway , lol .

also, it's 10$ , who cares, I like new maps and stuff

about the hard copy, I do like it more, but for 10$ you only buy a ten year old movie on DVD .

Also, a dowload is actualy safer then a hard copy , you can always redownload and not have to pay again ,
    for example my original BF1942 CD , was in PC , PC did some strange stuff, and couldn't reach some cables, so I wanted to pull the front panel of the PC (offcourse while pc was on) CD station panel came along , pushed the turning CD against something, and the whole CD is now unusable, so if I want to play 1942 again , I would have to buy it again , but If I had downloaded it, I could just redownload

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
      I will,

somebody has to test it for real anyway , lol .

also, it's 10$ , who cares, I like new maps and stuff
      Agreed

Comment

Im hoping they release 1.21 patch before Euroforce, and like I still think that the patch is kinda messed up in a way I liked the patch before, even though there was bunny hoping and dolphing diving etc you had more control over your soldier and had better ways to get out of bad situations.

Comment

I'm not paying to be a €uro Forces beta tester.

Mods ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            Im hoping they release 1.21 patch before Euroforce, and like I still think that the patch is kinda messed up in a way I liked the patch before, even though there was bunny hoping and dolphing diving etc you had more control over your soldier and had better ways to get out of bad situations.
            very very much agreed, i hate the lag time to go from laying down to standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
              very very much agreed, i hate the lag time to go from laying down to standing up.
              You see when your prone (laying down) and you come up again it looks like your running but your not, thats a cheap look if you ask me.

Comment

I wont buy it...

I just redid my post because I was bashing people I consider idiots for a reason I will not get into and bashing EA...

I will just say

I play this game 3 or 4 hours a week
                and I just Laugh at EA every single time I see a bug...
                I laugh... because its so sad that its funny.

(I will laugh even more once they get eaten alive by Valve, epic and so on...)

Emm... even after redoing my post... I am still bashing EA...
                O well
                OUPS

Comment

I'd rather skip the euro booster and get right to the nitty gritty and get the Armored Fury Booster pack. A-10, Apache, American homeland maps.
                  Bring it... Euro...seen it in so many games, i could care.

Comment

Originally posted by PermenentMarker
                    I wont buy it...

I just redid my post because I was bashing people I consider idiots for a reason I will not get into and bashing EA...

I will just say

O well
                    OUPS
                    No offence, but Valves software terrible, im talking about their Steam program not the games, the games are good, but Steam is junk and causes more problems than any program I have ever had, and not just simple problems, im talking about deep complicated problems, and problems that Valve have no idea on what it is.

Comment

For $10 Ill buy it why not. It cant be more buggy then what we have already and if it stinks its only $10 own the drain. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                        I'd rather skip the euro booster and get right to the nitty gritty and get the Armored Fury Booster pack. A-10, Apache, American homeland maps.
                        Bring it... Euro...seen it in so many games, i could care.
                        is this a whole new game or is it a patch like Euro forces.because this sounds pretty cool.and when is it avalible?

Comment

I am ONLY buying it because it is so cheap.

Otherwise I wouldn't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by PermenentMarker
                            I wont buy it...

I will just say

O well
                            OUPS
                            YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT, GUYS LETS ALL STOP PLAYING BF2! CUZ HES SO SAD.

Comment

Today I wanted to play SF and there was 66 servers, invanillathere was more than 1000... in my browser... it means you willbe able to play EF a week or two... and soon all servers will disappear, so if you want to betatest and play singleplayer only, well go on...

Comment

Working...
                              X