[Release] Darfur 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Release] Darfur 2

Thanks for the mirror Frink, filefront hates me.

Comment

i didnt like the map in POE but this looks better lol :S you got my downlaod

Comment

lol, thanks.

Guys that server is running with people in NOW! Hop in if you want a live match.

Comment

oh - I will download this one when I get home and have a look then, nice mate

Comment

Downloading now, screens look secksy!

Comment

GOOD NEWS ive added bot support,

After much messing around and editing i managed to get the map, from just a muliplay 64 to the single player,mode (as map marker deleted his back ups, lol. and only had it in muliplay 64 only, he he,

i was very surprised when i started to play , i got pick up in a tank, then was on the way down to capt flag then, the enemy, got me with ARTY, lol,

i made no major changes , apart, from, a few spawn points, and changed a few to only human, so it the same with bots,

only need to do a few more tests to see how bots use the kits on the ground and other toys, but all looks, good, so give a few days, and it will uploaded,

ps, i also managed to find a extra 16 mbs u had in there that is not needed (u have the ingameMap as 16 mbs, lol,so map we load up faster, and pack smaller

Comment

Nice man, could you send me that version? I already added you to the credits for v1.1, to save confusion I would rather just release it as a fully functioning v1.1 with a 16 man map, 32 man and 64. lol I kinda need the Editor folder before I can do anything too lol.

Comment

This map is great! Cant wait t own those bots

Comment

We should get the server going again! Get a bunch of people to join!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mavrik347
                      Nice man, could you send me that version? I already added you to the credits for v1.1, to save confusion I would rather just release it as a fully functioning v1.1 with a 16 man map, 32 man and 64. lol I kinda need the Editor folder before I can do anything too lol.
                      done that, will upload it to sir inhouse, so u get check it and release it, to public

all 16, 32 64 map size available, plus single player, support, so u dont need to do any thing really, its a about 71 mbs in rar,

it should be in there some time, my time in the morning,

Comment

I need to actually make the 16 and 32 man map sizes though.

I'm adding your BOT version now...

Comment

hurry, lol, and don't forget a link in here for that new botted version, and, will i need to delete my latest darfur2 before install?

Comment

sorry about that dude i would of thought mavrik would of released it by now, but he must be have problems with texturing again.

while mavrik, re textures the map, heres the boted version, http://sirwiki.elxx.net/karate/ he gave me permision to place it on singleplayer site, so i ll just place it here, until he redoes, his champion, map, so u guys can have some fun, but u will have to dl this version, when it out too,

once again, thanks on letting me add bots, to it,

Comment

I just realised I cant release the BOT version unless KH renames it. But I'll give it a go then upload.

EDIT: Un-tested, but it's up there now. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X