[Release] Darfur 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Release] Darfur 2

I know yeah, I just loved Darfur 1. I am DLing the FULL patch for 1.2 (not incremental) then I'll see if it will let me join.

Comment

Beautiful map. It would be nice if you made a 16-player version (a battle just inside the city), and maybe a 32-player one as well. Some choppers would be nice too.

Comment

Yeah... but no choppers in Darfur 1 :P.

Also aswell as not knowing how, I don't really see how I could make a 32 man Darfur 2... I could do a 16 man just infantry and 1 tank each side, wich flags around the city like stalingrad.

I'm sending a man in the server now, hEaD_bUsTeR lol.

Comment

Bah, okay, I'm an ignorant fool who hasn't played the original Darfur. So sue me.

16-player version would still be cool though.

Comment

lol, One man is in there and awaiting some cannon fodder. All hop-in!

Comment

i tryied to download other moded maps and i cant seem to get them to work, like map packs 3 and air training 101. where can i download custom maps that everyone is playing right now.

Comment

how come it doesnt show up in the server list but i can put the IP in and i go there?

Comment

What, where, who? The map or the server.

There is one guy still in that server.

Comment

EDIT:

MIRROR UP!

Comment

Thanks man!

(Sig.) Thanks for telling me how to pronounce your name lol.

Comment

I got this map off the Pc Gamer magazine disc its f00kin quality! reminds me of the good days of PoE Darfur, no wonder it took you so long mate you done a great job of it cant wait for the next one, keep em coming!

Comment

The one published on the PC Gamer coverdisk was mine mate. I re-created Darfur with full permission and released last October. Find my original release thread on the BF2 Editor Showcase forum (page 4 I believe).

Comment

Karate, If you managed to add the AI nav mesh do you mind if we grab a copy from you? We can share some of our bot stratigies if your interested.

Comment

nice job 'Sirs', gets my vote, im off to chk out the server, go squad

Comment

Originally posted by Bys0n
                                I got this map off the Pc Gamer magazine disc its f00kin quality! reminds me of the good days of PoE Darfur, no wonder it took you so long mate you done a great job of it cant wait for the next one, keep em coming!

Thanks man but that one was xO^MousOr's version, I think it was a night-time one. Not shaw, mine is broud daylight.

Thanks for all the comments, due to all of the positive comments I will later be bringing out:

[Darfur 2 v1.1]

1. Will be single player supported for single player tank mayhem.
                                2. Will have 16 32 & 64 man modes. (16 man similar to stalingrad. Just in the city, one tank a side).
                                3. Bleed and flag values changed for improved gameplay.

This may take a while but I believe it will be worth it on 1.1 Release day.

Comment

Working...
                                X