Sexist bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexist bf2

Dont you all think it would'nt hurt to have some female soldiers like in ghost recon. I think it would be prett kool to mix up the sex abit.

Re: Sexist bf2

hmm, would the hitboxes be fair
    Im not sure it would work, they would have to appear to be quite butch ladies, in principle though i cant see a problem

Comment

old old old thread, real old

Comment

I dont think they need to be butch , let the majority of em be snipes or medics i guess.
        -----
        Im new so how would i no if its an old thread

Comment

Think about all the sexualy frustrated teens in the world they be doing all sorts of crap to those skins.

@pipster at the top of the pages theres a search function so you can look at older threads theres been a good number on female skin threads before hope that helps you ;p

Comment

Originally posted by pipster
            I dont think they need to be butch , let the majority of em be snipes or medics i guess.
            I love how male games seem to often have very little understanding of the female form. Take Jesica Alba and strap all that combat gear on her... believe me, she'd look butch. Grunts where heavy stuff.
            Im new so how would i no if its an old thread
            You'd use the handy, dandy search function... if it worked.
            Otherwise, you find out this way (someone tells you). Then you react in a mature way and thus prove that you may be an asset to the community.
            Maybe.

Comment

Corpse humping to a whole new level

Comment

lol oh thats sick , but your right..peeps woudl be doin that for awhile but i still think its a good idea

Comment

Mrs. B in the FX series "Over There" was hardly butch. Then again, she wasn't really a soldier- rather an engineer/driver.

Comment

Ghost recon , shes a snipe and she anbit butch at all , but she did kick sum ass lol

Comment

I think i prefer to be a man soldier, too many randy andys out there, well thats my opinion.....

Comment

Starbuck !! I rest my case. Women N guns work.

Want females in the game?? - Then beg EA to give us the Israeli army. Only problem will be that they get 6 attack choppers on every map :P

Comment

Originally posted by pipster
                          Dont you all think it would'nt hurt to have some female soldiers like in ghost recon. I think it would be prett kool to mix up the sex abit.

I would like to wear a dress on the battlefield... Is that close enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                            Starbuck !! I rest my case. Women N guns work.
                            Hehe... you BSG geek.

Best damned thing on TV in a hella long time.
                            Want females in the game?? - Then beg EA to give us the Israeli army. Only problem will be that they get 6 attack choppers on every map :P
                            The question is "what would it add to the game and at what cost?"

It would actually add nothing at all to the mechanics or actual play of the game. It would cost a doubling of machine resources required for player models and voices.

The obvious production call is, No.

Comment

regardless of wat it cost if peeps want it then EA should put there act together and do it , it would make it more realistic and thats wat the games goin for

Comment

Working...
                              X