KA-BOOM server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KA-BOOM server

Find out where the admin lives, bundle him into th eback of a transit van and cut his achillies tendons with a pair of rose snips and dump him on common ground.

That'll teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by NATESOR
      so i found the official process of reporting. They demand screenshots and the admin's name. Well the 1.2 patch broke screenshots and I can't remember the guy's name so I guess I'll just have to let it slide. oh well... I don't think I'll quit using the pkm though.
      You can still take screenshots they just got copied into your clipboard. Take a screenshot open up any image program like photoshop or PSP and paste it in. Its a pain in the butt however it can still be done.

Comment

I've had many, many problems with the KA-BOOM server admins. I don't even visit there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
          Long story short...

If you don't like a server, DON'T PLAY IN IT.

There are thousands upon thousands of ranked servers out there, all of which report to the same master stat server.

Just go to a different one. Preferably one that better suits your playing style.

~Salad
          true....but they still shouldn't be able to abuse admin power like that. I try not to play on british clan servers anymore as most of the admins abuse their power too much.....i play mostly on german servers now as they seem to be better admins....only problem is with the commander shouting german at me through VOIP heh.

Comment

Well ignoring the issue isn't gonna' mak eit go away.

Some guys getting beat down in the street and everyone keeps walking by , it will happen again

I'd report them. That's crazy because there is no other use for any gun except to shoot the enemy regardless of distance. I've pistol sniped someone from great distance, does that constitute a Kick? If I use a Shotgun, long distance and kill someone is that wrong because it's more of a CQB weapon? Anywho...

That's my take on it

Comment

just make a round in his skin take a metal chain
              and hang him for about 4 hours

Comment

these dudes also kicked me out for bombing up the admins and taking their jet, tank, and helicopters

admin abuse to teh max!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DosX
                  I'd really like to see a new filter.

IGNORE SERVER
                  Why not just create a list of favs and stick with those?

Comment

Working...
                  X