KA-BOOM server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA-BOOM server

Some of you may be aware of this server. Low ping, 64-players. A word of advice: Don't kill any of the admins. They will get very upset and kick you. Case in point: I was using the new and improved PKM and the clan admins were getting very frustrated with the fact that I refused to spray all 100 rounds at a time (and allow them to head-shot me as they played snipers), but I instead shot 3 shot bursts to kill them. Apparently, I'm suppose to stick my head up and fire wildly into the air until they shoot me... otherwise I'm exploiting. We all know shooting, then ducking, moving a little then shooting again isn't using smart tactics against snipers - it's exploiting.

Using fire disipline is apparently "glitching" on this server. When I asked why I was kicked, they responded by kicking me again for "bitching" too much. Just a warning.

BTW, anyone know of a way to report this abuse to EA or United Admins or something?

Re: KA-BOOM server

From what I understand, they basically kicked you because you killed them?

If so this in violation of EA's Rules of Engagemnt as far as I am aware. You should report this to BF2RS as thats the only way to have something done.

Comment

thanks for the suggestion. What exactly is the official process of reporting abuse? Do you have a link to where I can report it. The BF2RS site doesn't seem to have a section dedicated to reporting admin abuses. I tried e-mailing them, but my bet is I prob. have to do something else to make a report.

But you're right about it being a violation of ROE: §1.5 Server administrators may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on vehicles or weapons that players can use while on your server (e.g. knives only, aircraft prohibited except for clan members, etc.)
      § Infantry only Servers
      § Kicking Players who use vehicles or aircraft
      § Limiting certain vehicles or aircraft for non clan members

Chat logs will prove that when I asked if I'm still allowed to use the pkm he said, "no".

Comment

Go to SFR 64 man server always play there experienced players and it's very fun

rotation is karkand, mashtur, and sharqi 2 times each map

Comment

Long story short...

If you don't like a server, DON'T PLAY IN IT.

There are thousands upon thousands of ranked servers out there, all of which report to the same master stat server.

Just go to a different one. Preferably one that better suits your playing style.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
            Long story short...

There are thousands upon thousands of ranked servers out there, all of which report to the same master stat server.

Just go to a different one. Preferably one that better suits your playing style.

~Salad
            Quoted for truth!

If you had a bad experience on a server, try another one....

Comment

If KA kicked you, you were probably using some stupid terrain glitch.

If you got kicked (or banned) for doing so, I would have been kicked (or banned) a long time ago.

They're fair admins, and I have never witnessed someone get kicked for "killing them".

Comment

Originally posted by ts-King
                If KA kicked you, you were probably using some stupid terrain glitch.

If you got kicked (or banned) for doing so, I would have been kicked (or banned) a long time ago.

They're fair admins, and I have never witnessed someone get kicked for "killing them".
                Me: It said I was kicked for "glitching". What exactly does that mean and what did I do wrong????
                Admin: You were PKM glitching.
                Me: How was I glitching, I was just using it normally.
                Me: I was just firing in bursts instead of spraying everywhere like a noob.
                Admin: Using it to shoot people 150m away is not its intended use.
                (note: well, after the 1.2 patch, apparently EA and DICE think it is).
                Admin: You got caught, deal with it, move on.
                Me: So I'm not allowed to use the PKM anymore?
                Admin: No.
                Me: Ok... ::I got killed by a PKM::. Is it ok for that guy to use the PKM?
                Other Player: We can't use the PKM???
                Me: Well, I can't use the PKM.
                Admin: You can't glitch with the PKM.
                Me: Apparently glitching is refusing to spray with it?
                Me: ::I was point blank sniped:: Is it ok for that guy to point blank snipe? I don't think that's the intended use of the sniper rifle. Maybe you should kick him.
                Admin: You bitch too much.
                Me: Well I'm sorry, but I just don't think its very fair to kick me for using the PKM at a distance and allow that guy to head-shot point blank.
                ::kicking NATESOR for bitching too much::

paraphrasing, but that's pretty much the extent of the conversation. It was clear I wasn't using a terrain glitch from the convo. The only "glitch" I can really be said to have been using is the PKM itself. But since DICE changed it, it's really a game balance issue and not a "glitch" at all. I'm not going to appologize for firing the PKM in 3 shot bursts. Their server screen said nothing about limiting PKM use or PKM "glitching". idk, to me it seems pretty obvious that I was kicked only for effectively using the weapon.

Additionally, I recieved no warning before the kick either, giving me no chance to end my "glitching".

Comment

Play on the EA UK servers they don't have ****ing nerd admins there and its always a pleasant play

Comment

just report he stupid server...just child dickhead admins

Comment

Long story short...

~Salad

Better yet, report it at bf2rankedservers.com

Comment

I play on kaboom all the time, they always been pretty fair, even with those tk accidents.so there must've been something else you did,cause it seems poor sport like just to kick you for that.

Comment

Long story short...

~Salad
                          My response to a tee.

Salad being a BF2RS admin maybe left out on purpose the place to report your issues. :laugh: I won't step in and tell you where to go because its pointless.

Take his advice and find another of the 3000+ servers to play on and don't look back, maybe try ours, in my sig below. You won't have an admin kick you like you did on said server. :laugh:

Comment

so i found the official process of reporting. They demand screenshots and the admin's name. Well the 1.2 patch broke screenshots and I can't remember the guy's name so I guess I'll just have to let it slide. oh well... I don't think I'll quit using the pkm though.

Comment

I'd really like to see a new filter.

IGNORE SERVER

Comment

Working...
                              X