Join Game - Screen Goes Blue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join Game - Screen Goes Blue!!

Watercooled, even overclocked to stupid levels it only ever hits 45*c loaded and ive got another rad on the way to so temps are nothing to worry about. Thoes Warcat drivers are amazing. I just need to know if i should install the new patches.

Comment

got the same problem here... when i load a map it goes totaly blue most of the times... just blue and i've to manually reset my pc...
      i dont know its its the ati catalyst 6.2 or the bf2 1.2 patch... although i got the same problem with the demo...

got the legel version of bf2... my system:
      3.2 ghz
      1024 mB ram
      160 GB HD
      256 MB ATI Radeon 9550

hope any1 can tell me the solution or maybe the problem... if i know its ati with the control center, they can fix it (i hope :P)

Comment

Did you Alt+Tab? The screen normaly goes blue if you alt+tab in and out of BF2 on ATI cards

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
          Did you Alt+Tab? The screen normaly goes blue if you alt+tab in and out of BF2 on ATI cards
          No it doesn't on ATI cards! I'll bet u got an Nvidia?

Comment

Didn't do anything... It's just loading on 50% (is diffirent most of the time) and then my screen gets blue... I can't get into windows or back into the game...
            It's just gets blue, and i'll have to manually reboot my pc, login again... startup the game, load a server... And then it happens again (most of the time... sometimes i can actualy load the map and then play)...

It sucks... Whats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Steele-six
              Didn't do anything... It's just loading on 50% (is diffirent most of the time) and then my screen gets blue... I can't get into windows or back into the game...
              It's just gets blue, and i'll have to manually reboot my pc, login again... startup the game, load a server... And then it happens again (most of the time... sometimes i can actualy load the map and then play)...

It sucks... Whats the problem?
              Hey champ, exaclty the same problem i had. Its a ****ING PEST!.

This is how i fixed it. First download 'Driver Cleaner Pro' and wipe everything Ati. Uninstall BF2, get rid of profiles and the lot. After that install Omega's latest drivers. Theres links for them all over the place, i shifted to them from warcat because my system was a bit unstable. Restart your pc and reinstall BF2 and test it out. I only installed the incrimental 1.2 patch and the big 1.2 seemed to mess my game up to!

That should get it working.

Btw, i can Alt+Tab out of games with my Ati card fine. I often do it on BF2 to turn off fraps.

Comment

i dont like using custom drivers... better stick to the original ones of ati, and i'll wait for an official update...
                but thanks for the tip... thanx for helping...

Comment

Omega drivers are just tweaked Ati drivers. The latest batch of drivers from ati are **** anyway.

Im sticking with Omega from now on. So good to be back gaming.

Comment

Working...
                  X