Make the 81 bugs in bf2..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Make the 81 bugs in bf2..

There is also a bug.. if you are in a squad, Then i get message spam about the squad is full, but there is only 2 people in it :S

Comment

Originally posted by {wxc}panda
      I had a couple to add:
      -sometimes throwig grenade animation will not play when a grenade is thrown out.
      -the TV missile for co-pilot on a bomber jet has several bugs that occure occationally
      1. empty shots
      2. fires from the left or right edge of the screen and goes way off target when shoot without lockon (before 1.12 it was ok)
      3. after getting a lockon on the target and firing the missile, the lockon disappears and the missile will miss. (target still remains on tv screen)
      The grenade and reload animation missing glitch has been there since 1.0

Comment

Why is this thread open if its just a copy of someone elses ? :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

I have another bug for you.

Sometimes the USMC losing the ability to make squads. Seen this most often on Karkand. Other maps as well, but always the USMC when it happened.

Comment

CLICK FOR THE ORIGINAL STICKIED THREAD ON BUGS LIST

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              I think c4 picking up should be possible, but at times it should blow for no reason, to make the effect of disarming a bomb
              That would be so cool I barley have words for how hard I laughed when I read it.

Comment

Working...
              X