Another Quick Question, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Quick Question, need help

Several of our admins claim to have seen you doing it and I back them up. I stand bt TAW's record for admining our servers, our sadly deceased Lostvillage server was ranked in the top 3 BF1942 servers. Our Battle of BRitain server is one of the most populated and popular 1942 servers still active. We pride oursleves on the way we manage our servers. Also our admin power on the Havok servers was granted by the server owner Fyrestorm, I think it speaks volumes that a person who isn't even a clan member trusts us enough to manage his server.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunkz Jr
      So was I right about that they cannot get that? That he stat padded to get it? I need to know so I can tell them what they did was wrong, and that I can tell the HavoK servers not to ban me since I was right for what I did.
      Absolutely. Not legitimately anyway.
      I think your just being screwed by immature players.
      You point out that one of those players has a re-supply score of 18,471. I'd bet my life most of that is the result of stat padding. No doubt at ALL. Don't let them tell you it's possible (or was) in normal play. It isn't/wasn't. You'd HAVE to be padding.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
        Several of our admins claim to have seen you doing it and I back them up. I stand bt TAW's record for admining our servers, our sadly deceased Lostvillage server was ranked in the top 3 BF1942 servers. Our Battle of BRitain server is one of the most populated and popular 1942 servers still active. We pride oursleves on the way we manage our servers. Also our admin power on the Havok servers was granted by the server owner Fyrestorm, I think it speaks volumes that a person who isn't even a clan member trusts us enough to manage his server.
        We have one of the Best Lost Village servers on DC still, whats your point? All your Admins "GreatGary, Gundog, Sam" I wonder WHY they agree? Not one Public Player has said Anything about me TKing for the Armors, only the =TAW= people have been accusing me. You can standby them all you want, but Every *=SAS=* member will tell you clearly what Kinda player I am. I rememebr saying to GreatGary "I do NOT TK for the armors, i've even given my armor to gundog and sam" and he replied "i've seen you TK both of them for the armors" I'm sure that if I tked an admin for the armor, that i would of been banned right away!!!

Comment

Okay for the sake of consistency here is how it was done. I would like to point out that we didn't set out with the object of getting an uber score.

1. Pre 1.12, this means that the pilot of a vehicle gets points for everything all his passengers do.
          2. a 64 man Mashtuur city server, the game lasted for over 2 hours.
          3. A squad of guys communicating in TS.
          4. Gary was medic, pilot and commander for the whole game, we had two engineers constantly fixing and so were never shot down
          5. The rest of our team wasn't that great, basiclly every flag we capped was re-capped soon after, thsi meant we were constantly working
          6. Now consider that at every flag we capped we met heavy resisitance, the gunners would get kills, the assualt troops would hop off, get kills and get hurt then hop back on and get healled, the chopper would take damage and the engineers would fix it. So the pilot got points for neutralizing and capping, points for the gunners killing, points for healing the assault troops, points for passsengers fixing the chopper and points for the supply guy resupplying people.
          7. As one of the best commanders out there gary also racked up a good few commander points
          7. AS the game lasted for two hours with the squad working constantly the points began to rack-up eventually we capped everything and won the round so x2 bonus to gary which gave the incredible score which is being questioned here.

Comment

Okay for the sake of consistency here is how it was done. I would like to point out that we didn't set out with the object of getting an uber score.

1. Pre 1.12, this means that the pilot of a vehicle gets points for everything all his passengers do.
            2. a 64 man Mashtuur city server, the game lasted for over 2 hours.
            3. A squad of guys communicating in TS.
            4. Gary was medic, pilot and commander for the whole game, we had two engineers constantly fixing and so were never shot down
            5. The rest of our team wasn't that great, basiclly every flag we capped was re-capped soon after, thsi meant we were constantly working
            6. Now consider that at every flag we capped we met heavy resisitance, the gunners would get kills, the assualt troops would hop off, get kills and get hurt then hop back on and get healled, the chopper would take damage and the engineers would fix it. So the pilot got points for neutralizing and capping, points for the gunners killing, points for healing the assault troops, points for passsengers fixing the chopper and points for the supply guy resupplying people.
            7. As one of the best commanders out there gary also racked up a good few commander points
            7. AS the game lasted for two hours with the squad working constantly the points began to rack-up eventually we capped everything and won the round so x2 bonus to gary which gave the incredible score which is being questioned here.
            That was a Nice Speach, Mashtauur City you say? bzzzzzzzzz wrong answer. He gained his high score on Songhua Stalemate, Busted! You lied yourself... doesn't matter what you say anyway, their stats have already been sent, and so will other =TAW= members.

Explain how I TK'ed 2 Admins for the armors yet I was never banned right away? GreatGary accused me when I wasn't even on. Explain how I've played so much in armor yet have so little TK's if i do infact Tk for armor?

Comment

Its do-able on any map with blackhawks/big birds and flags, I only use Mashtuur as an example becasue thats one we used to play a lot.

EDIT: Also got hold of the relevant admins, you were banned for causing TKs by standing in front of armour which you didn't get, giving the driver a negative score.

Comment

Its do-able on any map with blackhawks/big birds and flags, I only use Mashtuur as an example becasue thats one we used to play a lot.
                ahhh so now it was an Example? seemed like you knew the event inside out with your story, nice try tho Raven, your cover-up didn't work. Just end it, you got busted in your own Lie. You won't even answer my Questions about me being accused of TKing for armor. This Topic might as well be locked up now, the Truth is out. =TAW= Stat Padded. http://www.tawclan.net/ Anyone else may look at their Clan members and see if any other =TAW= have stat padded with high best rounds, they should be investigated asap.

Edit: GreatGary accused me of that the day he accused me of Tking for armor, he added that in right away. As GreatGary said, he said I TK'ed both Gundog and SAM for armors, yet they never banned/kicked me right after. Thats more proof that i'm innocient, you Can't even answer when I've ask you many times, Just end it. Everyone else knows i'm innocent, only the =TAW= admins think I did. Even Chinesemaster006, a common player I've player with over Months says I do not TK for armor, as we've bothed used and shared armors together (he asked me on MSN why I was banned) When I didn't get an Armor, I would Stay in Gunner spot and get Driver Points (because I am close for medal of valor) so why would I TK myself? you guys are just plain stupid....

Comment

BTW, I wanted to add this: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...t=2339&page=16

Another BF2 player saw my thead and had screens of =TAW= Knifing each other to get a Knife Badge, and yet they still try to argue that they don't stat pad? Their whole clan should be shut down, how embarrassing to the community...

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
                    I think your just being screwed by immature players.
                    Most of the members of =TAW= are over the age of 25. I myself am 42. Gundog has 1,220 hours in game. GreatGary has over 800 hours. Their scores are consistent with their game time.

If you look and manner in which Trunkz Jr. is spamming several forums, repeatedly, this is an attack against GreatGary and Gundog (and now the entire =TAW= clan) and in retaliation for being banned from a server; and NOT a mere report of alleged stat-padding.

I think this sort of trashing under the veil of reporting an alleged stat-padder is inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by =|u|=Milazzo
                      Most of the members of =TAW= are over the age of 25. I myself am 42. Gundog has 1,220 hours in game. GreatGary has over 800 hours. Their scores are consistent with their game time.

If you look and manner in which Trunkz Jr. is spamming several forums, repeatedly, this is an attack against GreatGary and Gundog (and now the entire =TAW= clan) and in retaliation for being banned from a server; and NOT a mere report of alleged stat-padding.

I think this sort of trashing under the veil of reporting an alleged stat-padder is inappropriate.
                      I didn't spam the forums, I let Havok clan and your clan know what you guys did to me, you guys falsely accused me of TKing and standing infront of Armors (with no evidence but your TAW admins) where on my hand I have more evidence. You can't explain the knife thing? why raven lied and changed his story to being an "example" you guys can answer anything I say. If anything I deserve an Apology for what you guys did, but I don't want anything from you guys. I'm not doing this do cause terror, I just simply notice GreatGary stats were so high, as with many other =TAW= members, and now we have screens of you guys knife padding for a knife badge.

Comment

Working...
                      X