Another Quick Question, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Quick Question, need help

Alright, after posting their cheating stats (GreatGary & gundog) from =TAW= they are now Claiming that they got it before the 1.2 or whatever on a blackhawk capping flags n killing, saying their banning me from all HavoK and TAW servers.

Here's my Question, is it Possible to get 1,168 Best Round on ANY of the OLD Patchs with a Blackhawk (like on Mash, remember the blackhawk cap around and repair?)

Re: Another Quick Question, need help

No, I don't think it was every possible to get a score that high, even on an unpatched BF2 unless everyone in the server were playing with the one goal that these guys get the highest score possible.

Comment

Well in the original release of the game it was possible to lock Ranked Servers and increase the amount of tickets to whatever you wanted so who knows anything was possible back then.

Comment

after researching their stats

greatgary
        http://bf2s.com/player/GreatGary/
        Songhua Stalemate 1,168
        gundog
        http://bf2s.com/player/gundog/
        Songhua Stalemate 855

I've sent both of them to EA...

BTW ranked servers cannot be locked....

Comment

lawl hahaha jokes on them

Comment

So I'm guessing I was in the right, is that correct, that it's not possible to get that high of a score on any of the Old versions of BF2? Because there are Other =TAW= Members that have a High score, I noticed those 2 guys because 1 accused me of Tking for armor when i don't (then I saw his BF2 stat sig with a High Score of 1,168) and the other is just a Jerk who backed him up. Both have High Global Scores, and their Friend or Leader or whatever told me I'm banned from their servers/Havok servers cause what i did was wrong? (then locked the topic up)

Please Look here: http://www.tawclan.net/modules.php?n...ewtopic&t=2953

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout

Oh yes you could lock Ranked servers when this game was 1st released in June 2005. Long before BF2RS was even formed. The padders used to lock thier servers and increase the ticket ratios that why it was changed on the 1st patch release

Comment

BF2RS was formed before the game was released

as EA has stated there is no statute of limitations on cheating or stat padding...

Comment

BF2RS was formed before the game was released

as EA has stated there is no statute of limitations on cheating or stat padding...
                  So was I right about that they cannot get that? That he stat padded to get it? I need to know so I can tell them what they did was wrong, and that I can tell the HavoK servers not to ban me since I was right for what I did.

Comment

If you could get the other team to cooperate a bit, you could each fill a helicopter and follow each other. One would cap a flag and then the opposing team would cap the flag. I saw this happen a couple times. One time I got in a mobile AA unit and started shooting them down, I was, of course, booted from the server.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                      If you could get the other team to cooperate a bit, you could each fill a helicopter and follow each other. One would cap a flag and then the opposing team would cap the flag. I saw this happen a couple times. One time I got in a mobile AA unit and started shooting them down, I was, of course, booted from the server.
                      Isn't that same thing as Padding? Their not playing the game and their just going for points.

Comment

Good for you man- Hope more cheats get busted, because that is pathetic

Comment

IndianScout, when you say ranked servers cannot be locked, do you mean they physically are not able to be, or they are not allowed to be by EA? I've seen some clans lock theirs on some of my normal servers and they change the name to "locked for practice" or "locked for a match". I'm just curious to know the answer.

Comment

It was pssoible before the patch, I saw it done many times, under the current patch scores of 300+ are possible. We didn't play with the aim of getting a high score, we played as a team. I've posted the method time and again, it was possible due to the way the driver of the blackhawk got points before the patch, add to that the fact that gary is an awesome commander and it easily do-able. You are banned from our servers because of repated teamkilling for vehicles.

Comment

Dude, thats a total damn lie and you know it!!! I've never TKed ANYONE for the Armors!!! Look at my time in an Armor, and Look at my TK's, don't you think that I would have MANY MANY more TK's? All my Tk's are mostly from Artillerys (look at my Time as Commander) You guys are Abusing your Admin Power on the HavoK server, WOLFservers.com should start looking into this, I'm gonna start Looking into all your =TAW= Members stats.

=TAW=PussySniper2 - Songhua Stalemate: 818 best round. Wow, more =TAW= Members, seems like you guys all abused something.

Comment

Working...
                              X