Quick Question: plz reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Question: plz reply

Yeh, Blazin is a fine upstanding player isnt he......lets see, what jumps out at me? How about weapon statistics:
    Defibrillator kills 286 deaths 9755

Almost 10k deaths by defib?..........yeh right, never ever helped someone stat pad there huh? So he dies by defib 7.5 percent of the time, dam he plays some mean medics.......w/e

And j-train, Im sure that EA will gladly start causing the cancellation of all the servers that they collect royalties from because we all know that EA is in this to stop stat padders and not make money, right?.......dream on

Now, as for the original subject, it was my server that he was banned from and I have played with the TAW guys enough to know that I respect the hell out of all of them. They are great players and moreover they are always 8-10 strong every night which leads to a lot of teamwork score in case some of you are wondering how that works, no lone wolf crap = big teamscore, and we all know how easy it was before 1.12 to get a hawk full and wander around raining c4 and at mines down all over the maps, not to mention the driver assist points, flag cap points, I mean it was cake getting 200 points in a 10 minute match, so I know that you could reach 1000 in an hour or two. Quit whining so much and actually think about how different this game is now than when it came out. That was not stat padding, that was hawk whoring......lol.....but it was legal and thats all that counts.

Comment

^^the death scores are deaths you have had while wielding that weapon...meaning he died while trying to revive or having just revived someone

Comment

Who cares? When are you idiots going to realise stats are useless?

It doesn't matter.

Comment

Oh, I see someone doesn't want to confess.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiblast
            it only requires 3 people. 2 on 1 team, 1 on the other. you got any class for the loner, and a medic and random class for the other team. loner kills the other random, medic revives, repeat. unless the random is KILLED, not just critically wounded, he can be revived, and the death will not count against his score or tickets.
            Thanks for teaching more people how to stat pad. Man, I bet this padding stuff will end in NO time.

Comment

Honestly I have played with both of them. I have gunned for them in the tanks, i have fought with them..and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind
              that niether of them are capable nor need to do this. They are both top shelp players, with integrity and honor. to post something like this without even knowing them is plain bull.

Comment

dude, i checked out a guy who had 18439, yes, eighteen thousand as his best round score! his name is [KNsH]KN. heres his stats so i can prove it http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=49247828

Comment

Working...
                X