Quick Question: plz reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question: plz reply

This guy has over 1000 as best round, his account name is: GreatGary its like 1,168. I don't think thats possible, even if its a 64man and it just started, I am Sure he stat padded and probably still does, Correct me if I'm wrong plz? I'll send his account to bf2rankedserver.com if I am right. *btw, he's a Member of =TAW= thats gonna make them look bad

Re: Quick Question: plz reply

Originally posted by Trunkz Jr
    This guy has over 1000 as best round, his account name is: GreatGary its like 1,168. I don't think thats possible, even if its a 64man and it just started, I am Sure he stat padded and probably still does, Correct me if I'm wrong plz? I'll send his account to bf2rankedserver.com if I am right. *btw, he's a Member of =TAW= thats gonna make them look bad

sigh...another bsf wannabe clan.

Comment

You didn't answer my Question lol Plz Reply and tell me, I REALLY think that 1,168 in 1 round is a Stat Padding Score

Comment

Originally posted by Trunkz Jr
        You didn't answer my Question lol Plz Reply and tell me, I REALLY think that 1,168 in 1 round is a Stat Padding Score
        bsf is a stat padding clan, so yes, he's a padder.

Comment

ooooo Okay thanks, i'll report asap. btw

He is apart of =TAW= Trans-Atlantic Warfare I think they have more ppl that do this on their =TAW= server.

Comment

1,168 is that even possible!?! That's like....584 kills in one round.......

Since you lose a ticket every time someone respawns that's an impossibility since no map I know of has that many tickets. That means he did it with medic probably, MAYBE support. That HAS to be padded.

Comment

it only requires 3 people. 2 on 1 team, 1 on the other. you got any class for the loner, and a medic and random class for the other team. loner kills the other random, medic revives, repeat. unless the random is KILLED, not just critically wounded, he can be revived, and the death will not count against his score or tickets.

Comment

Okay, there is ANOTHER guy from the =TAW= clan that has 855 as his Best Round, his name is gundog, Is this a Stat Padding score also? If so I will report him also to bf2rankedservers.com also Please reply asap ^_^

Comment

Well, unless he was the only guy that got any kills for an entire round, or he got like 200 resullpies in 1 round I would say yeah. I would seriously challenge anyone who has over a 200 score for a round. I got 30+ resupplies and 45kills on karkand one round and I just about cried. It was the luckiest night EVER. Too bad I didn't have enough time played for expert support. Honestly, Even flying the blackhawk with 2 C4 spammers in mashtuur and everyone in the squad got over 100pts we didn't get 855pts combined.

On a side note, I dunno if EA will do anything, seems kinda silly since it's so obvious.

Comment

I'd also like to add that gundog has 18,471 Re-supplys, I checked the Top 5 Support Players in BF2 and they most re-supplys they had were from like 9,000-10,000. BF2rankedservers.com DO actually send their PID to them if they really think their Stad Padding, I've seen ppls stats get erased before.

Comment

Probably. IMO I think the best score you can achieve legitamtely would maybe be 250 at max....and that's only IF you are INSANELY good, and the round lasts an extremely long time.

Comment

Report them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
                          I would seriously challenge anyone who has over a 200 score for a round.
                          A 120-150 score IAR isn't that hard to achive on a half-filled 64 player server. Lots of flag capping/tank whoring will get you there. Then applying for (the winning) commander role prior to the game finishing will get you a score of close to 300. No stat padding included.

Comment

Okay guys stop screaming padder, this score was achieved ages ago well before 1.12, you could get very high scores, I've posted the method elsehwree but here it is:

1. Find yourself a nice full 64 man Masthuur City server.
                            2. Get a Blackhawk squad sorted the guy with the mahoosive score is gonna be the pilot, get some top gunners and the rest engies and supply
                            3. Make sure pilot is medic
                            4. fly round capping people and bases if the came is close it can last for ages (2 hours +) the pilot could end up with about 500-600, then if he happened to be commander 1000+ is easy.

Like I said this is no longer possible due to the patches, but when it was possible it wasn't padding then, its working as a team 90% of the time if you get a squad in a BH that organised you steam roller the map btu occasionaly the rest of you team suck or their team rock and the gae drags on and on, that means insane scores all round. it def. aint padding.

Comment

do we actually know when he achieved that score????

Comment

Working...
                              X