• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unintended consequences of claymore changes

the claymores thing is just stupid now =(

Comment

Play on a server that doesn't have FF turned off. AT mines and claymores still TK on our server. I don't know why anyone would turn it off.

Comment

I got blown up in a car on an SF map by a claymore last night.....

Comment

Look, before 1.2 people where complaining about TK's from mines and claymores, they said turn TK's of from things like that , I always said, turning TK's off with claymores and mines and you won't know what will overcome you, there will be massive abuse, and take away the gameplay on certain maps , I GOT FLAMED EVERY TIME I SAID THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, they have turned the TK of and look now , sometimes you can't even play nomore, claymores and mines everywhere, you can't take some flags anymore, there are claymores there , you can't destroy them at all.

Also karkand, WTF , you can't enter behind the fences nomore, every entrence is blocked by claymores on the left and right side, meaning the only way to get in is the main street, talk about gameplay and balance .

Warlord , the palace, filled with claymores , very nice, can't do anything more in the palace .

WTF where they thinking turning of the TK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I hope admins will start realize to put the TK feature back on , because otherwise there is a new SUPER NOOB WEAPON in town, the claymore .

Comment

Plus it's very easy to defend the tv station on sharqi with a couple of claymores - you don't even need a gun ffs.

Maybe we need a thread which shows the ip addresses of the servers that have ff on for claymores/mines etc.

Comment

If they dont use the claymore's they are jusy gonna use c4. I use both to bobby trap flags and all kinds of other area's. I especially use c4 a lot to do this. Lay it down, find a place to hide and watch. And when the squad comes through you blow them all up. It's a lot of fun doing that kind of stuff. Why does everyone have to find something to whine about, just play the game or don't. I've liked the game since day one, yes I didn't like somethings(bunny hoping, c4 chucking, a full bh capping a flag in one second) but you know what I delt with them and still had fun. I really don't care what kind of changes are made to the game long as the core gameplay is still there. You have to adapt and overcome.

Comment

Claymores couldn't go off instantly, u must be mistaken.
                Claymores and mines need a second or two to be "activated" after u drop them on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by peekj
                  I got blown up in a car on an SF map by a claymore last night.....
                  Same here. Was that introduced in 1.2? Is that a bug or works as intended?

Comment

The only issue with clay's atm is that they can't be blown up when you spot one. The FF aspect is fine IMO but there does need to be a way of destroying them should you spot it in time.

If a sniper plants a clay on top of a ladder there is no way to get up said ladder without someone dieing or killing the sniper and waiting the minute or two for his kit to poof.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
                      Same here. Was that introduced in 1.2? Is that a bug or works as intended?
                      A Vodnik disarms claymores nicely and absorbs the damage, no problemo.

Comment

Working...
                      X