This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: should i upgrade this comp

This is the 2nd post I have seen with you fishing for complements on your PC. Well, let me tell you something, you should have built your own pc, not paid too much for someone else to build it for you. If you had built your own PC you would be in possesion of the knowledge of how to troubleshoot your "L33t" gaming PC. You are a noob, don't post anymore pictures of your "killer l33t rig"

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
      what is a patch cable??
      OMG you are kidding me? A CAT-5 cable, ethernet cable, network cable, c'mon guy, maybe you should be a console gamer. Maybe you could post pix of your super-l33t console to your buddies.

Comment

This has turned into a virtual sitcom...something to watch when updating my itunes library.

Comment

for everyone who is a bunch of crybabys and think they are to good, stick a ****in **** in your ass so no one else has to here frome you. 8====D~~~~(Y)

Comment

Waaaa. Go take some more pix of your PC.

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
              OMG you are kidding me? A CAT-5 cable, ethernet cable, network cable, c'mon guy, maybe you should be a console gamer. Maybe you could post pix of your super-l33t console to your buddies.
              :laugh: Owned!

"So, is your 360 trik't out?"
              "rololol, n00b, i have liek a blue face plate, noob, lololololol"
              "o rly?"
              "ya rly,n00b. rofolol"

There is reason why I quit online console gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
                for everyone who is a bunch of crybabys and think they are to good, stick a ****in **** in your ass so no one else has to here frome you. 8====D~~~~(Y)

Sorry, the quote in my post reminded me, had to pull this out. I'll put the image back in the box, I promise.

Comment

Working...
                X