This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i upgrade this comp

this comp was great till this last week and now every server i go to my ping rate is 200-900 and lagging very bad.so should i put another 1GB of RAM and another 7800GT GeForce for a duel video card??

Re: should i upgrade this comp

Okay you're post 3 posts ago about this same topic was fine. Now you're just fishing for compliments. Get over it.

Comment

no actually no one is giving any help to my problem. i am ****ed off and about to give up on bf2.

Comment

My vote goes to 'stop making fu**ing threads'.

Comment

Dual video cards aren't good for anything but high benchmarks and bragging rights. Just go with the ram.

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
            no actually no one is giving any help to my problem. i am ****ed off and about to give up on bf2.
            Actually, I told you to look into possible spyware, adware, or a virus. Or anything you installed recently that could be taking up your system resources etc. Waht background programs are running? Did you update any drivers? Add any hardware? There are a million reasons why this could be happening and a million questions that need to be answered. So don't say no one is trying to help beacuse they are and I am.

Comment

And just so you shut up.. get the newest damn patch, which should help your ping.. RAM or a Video card won't do that..

Comment

everything everyone is telling me is what i am doing but is not helping so that is why i am still looking for answeres (DHydrogen dont get mad i understand you and have done this but nothing yet)still looking for suggestions

Comment

Well the ultimate fix is REFORMAT.

Comment

i also have wireless internet but it is running at 108 mbps could that be it, to all those who know about wireless internet?

Comment

Indeed i have tried to use wirless card for BF2 doubled my ping from 30ms to 60ms and constant connection probs and randomly getting dropped from servers. switched back to ethernet cables and saw a big difference

Comment

Ya wireless for gaming isn't the best option at all. Subject to many variables that are constantly changing and can effect game play in a negative manner.

Comment

Get Banned You Tard.

I didn't see the "Kill yourself" option.

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
                            i also have wireless internet but it is running at 108 mbps could that be it, to all those who know about wireless internet?
                            Running wireless to game is a bad idea, if your router is within 20 feet use a patch cable.

Comment

what is a patch cable??

Comment

Working...
                              X