War College Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War College Ribbon

why would ppl want that ribbon? once u get it, you are on EA's sh1tlist.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      Could you please qualify your response? Why would having that ribbon put anyone on any special list from EA?

Comment

Originally posted by parish
        Could you please qualify your response? Why would having that ribbon put anyone on any special list from EA?
        because EA doesnt think a player can achieve the things that their noob game testers cant achieve. so when u've got the ribbon, they will check ur W/L history in the past a couple of months, then claim you teamswitched to obtain that ribbon, in other words, u statpadded for it.

i didnt make it up, it did happen to alot of WCR owners.

Comment

Well, that sucks. However, they can snoop through my stats all day and not find anything out of the ordinary. My W/L ratio is nothing spectacular either. Steady as she goes. If they can acuse someone os switching teams then I can assume they have a way to check those stats for a player. If they have such a tool, then it will clearly show that I do not do that and I am in the clear... no biggie.

Comment

well my thought about this is EA has been resetting alot of players to just warn the majority. honestly, how do u define teamswitching? how can u say it's impossible to get 10 wins and one loss in a day while some ppl play the game with their clanmates? same with other stats, how can u say a 80 or 100 kill streak is statpadding? just because EA employees dont know how to fly jets, it doesnt mean their customers have to be as ignorant as they are.

Comment

Well, I do not get kill streaks like that so I cannot explain how others do. I think my kill record in one round is like 44.

I also don't win 10 in a row which would explain why it has taken me this long to get to a 2.71 W/L ratio. I lose one for every 5 or so I win I think. Sometimes more and I get set back and have to re-gain what I had to start out that day. Seomtimes I give up for a couple of days and try my luck again later.

I define team switching as the act of leaving the team you were put on when you connected to the server in order to play on the other side. I do not do that. I play on the same team it stuck me on when I connected to the server.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                only if you have BSF infront of your name. :laugh:
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

two guys in our clan have it
                  one just made major
                  and one is close to 1Lt
                  they did not stat pad
                  but we worked our buts of for the wins
                  that is, EVERY GAME FOR a TEAM win
                  not individual points
                  2 of us need about 300 more wins to get it
                  and we will focus on that after our next promotion
                  our clan usually wins about 9 out of ten games

Comment

I think if it was a 3:1 win ratio only counting rounds when you were commanding, it would have been much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
                      2) Play on a server with auto team balance off, and switch teams at the end of the round so you're always on the winning side.
                      Actually that doesn't work. I don't quite understand the process but switching teams at the end still registers you as being on the original team. I believe if you spend a certain amount of time on either team you get their win/loss as part of your stats. This also applies to leaving the game before it ends.

original thread:

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                        only if you have BSF infront of your name. :laugh:
                        lol... that could be one of the reasons though.

Comment

Originally posted by peekj
                          I think if it was a 3:1 win ratio only counting rounds when you were commanding, it would have been much better.
                          I had thought that was what it was orginally. I only found out late it was for the team win and did not matter if you were commander or not. I did put in over 100 hours as commander when I thought that was how to do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X