X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G3 A3

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
    Most common mis-conception about Assault Rifle ownership in the United States and #1 reason they are frowned upon.

Sorry the bold letters but this really sets a fire under my ass.

They are not fully-automatic!!!
    Hmmm... cmon' now fellar. You're not that naive are you?

Granted. These rifles are technically illegal. Yet, you can get your hands on them for a pretty penny. Also, shoveling a few dollars in the direction of your local officier, or "game" warden can get ya' off with little to no effort. This is doubley so in Texas... we like our arms down here. Now, this isn't to say it always works, yet as long as you're logicall about them (Don't take these weapons out to hunt, just play with them at the range) you're pretty safe.

Hell. In my family alone we have access to the following automatic weapons, G3a3 (Fully Automatic, Refurbished), M1a1, M14 (Fully Automatic), AK-47/AKS-74su (Fully Automatic, The SU actually belongs to the range owner. Yet, I can still shoot it.), SKS-D, M249 SAW, M-60, M240-G, FN F2000 (Fully Automatic), Mp5 (Fully Automatic),...

Anyways. The point goes on and on. So. While the fears of the many are pretty much "overzealous". You can get Fully Automatic assault classed arms. It's not as complicated as the government would have to belevie, and it's not as danerous as many would want you to belevie.

Heck. There are many people stateside who own RPGs. Fucntional RPGs.

{WP}Paas

Comment

That's how retarded America are, they let everyone have guns then when teenage boys go into a school and shoot everyone they just blame Doom or Marilyn Manson, could it be their stupid everyone has a right to own a bloody gun law?

Comment

Originally posted by ledbythereaper
        That's how retarded America are, they let everyone have guns then when teenage boys go into a school and shoot everyone they just blame Doom or Marilyn Manson, could it be their stupid everyone has a right to own a bloody gun law?
        I haven't busted into a building and killed anyone. Nope, the only thing I have taken' my ungodly vengence to is paper. Well, and steel.

Besides, we don't allow children to own arms. It's usually the fault of the parents for either; A: Teaching them to use them and remove the locks, or B: Teaching them how to use them and remove the locks...

Now, granted, I've been using firearms since I was 16. I have had the urge to kill people, I still do, call it the "Warrior Instinct"? Although, I don't know how applicable it's in real combat. Yet, even though I have the urge. I have the same urge that compells me to love my fellow man, follow christ, etc. etc. I pick and chose what I act upon. It's not the worlds job to fix/tailor my life to prevent all possiblities. All the world/goverment can do is enforce the laws and govern law abiding citizens.

Besides. The shoots over here are few and far between on a large scale. It's just that the media nose dives it them shootings as if they had nothing better to talk about, which they usually don't.

...basically what I'm saying is. Just because some idiot teens lost their nerve and didn't know how to handle things in a logical manner, does not mean the the government should suddenly remove all firearms from law abiding citizens. Especially with all of the two legged fiends running around these streets, who don't even need guns to rape and kill a woman. Yet, in the absence of civilians owning arms, would certainly find a way to get their hands on them; criminals are a crafty bunch.

{WP}Paas

P.S. - Have you ever even spent time in the states to examine acivities first hand? Or, are you just bashing from abroad like most do? Kinda' what has the Islamo-Facist movement going, ignorant judgements.

Comment

Closed.

Comment

Working...
          X