Euro force, pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro force, pay?

With only 4 new vehicles, I'm a bit skeptical. Time will tell.

Comment

i wish u could buy it in a store and get the cds =)

Comment

ya, ill buy it. booster packs are a step in the right direction for bf2. the expansion was created with intent to keep the bf2 community together, although all it did was seperate us. here is a list of stuff that if dice did, people would have no good reason to bitch at them:

-fix aa = no dont nuter it, fix it!, the problem with 1.2 isnt that aa is too good, its that the aa missiles have terrible target aquasition and they have really weird "flying around you untill they hit physics". How i envision the target aquasition problems being fixed is by making it so when a missile is fired on a lock, the locking circle creates an area that confines the missiles flight path, another words you would have to aim ahead of enemies moving to the side of you or the enemy will slip through the missiles operational window. to fix the "flying around you untill they hit physics", just make the missile chose wheather it wants to hit you or miss you and be done with it, this wasnt an issue in 1.12 and before.

-fix the hitbox meshes or whatever, sometimes i hit a jeep square in the grill with a tank cannon or AT round and i even see the effects of the shot, and it doesnt even get scrated, othertimes missiles fly right through my target

-let sf owners play bf2+boosters on sfs own map cycles

-dont cap the tv guided range (there is no reason for this cap at all, at least no good reason). further more the gunner should have limited camera control of the tv guide, and zoom)

-tank commanders

-increase speed and torque of land/sea vehicles and give infantry a quicker stamina regen when standing still.

-fix any bugs i left out

-vehicle chat of some kind

-give us laser designators/binoculars and helicopter repelling (yes they do both serve a very important role and are not pointless)

-create 16 and 32 player versions of wake. dont release the boosters without 16, 32, and 64 player versions.

Comment

XBOX and XBOX 360 is a stinking pile of dog turd

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
            ya, ill buy it. booster packs are a step in the right direction for bf2. the expansion was created with intent to keep the bf2 community together, although all it did was seperate us.
            The booster packs will just seperate the community further, not everyone will purchase them.

Comment

true, but do you have any alternative that makes them money?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_Patterson
                With only 4 new vehicles, I'm a bit skeptical. Time will tell.
                Tank
                APC
                Heli
                Jet

That's all we can expect isn't it? I guess they could have had new transport vehicles but what would be the point if there are loads already?

Comment

Or you can wait a bit and download poe with 4-5 times as much and a dozen maps.

edit: oh yea, and free.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathDealer68NZL
                    XBOX and XBOX 360 is a stinking pile of dog turd

ROFL .. dont sit on the fence now will yah hehehehe

BTW i prolly WONT be buying the booster anyhow.., more like waiting for a good mod like POE or FH2.

However it seems that if you dont buy the boosters your going to be kicked from official servers when the map comes into rotation?? is this true?

If so bah sc%%w that free MODS all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X