Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro force, pay?

Heya,

I was just wondering if we gotta pay for the euro force booster pack coming out? and if we do, is it through paypal?

Thanks.

Re: Euro force, pay?

definitely have to pay.. I dunno if paypal will be an option tho?

Comment

I read somewhere that the console users get this booster for free :S
      How sick is that?
      Prolly old news but annoying none the less.

Only links i could find about this are from DEC last yr so maybe theyve changed the tune , i dont know, just another example of PC gamers been shorted again.

<LINKAGE>
      http://www.ea.com/bf2mc/news.jsp?id=warsome

Comment

I think its gonna be available at Gamestop and other stores.

Comment

Screw console users, they are fake gamers.

This game was meant for the computer gamers only!!!

Keyboard and mouse owns Xbox controller!

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
            Screw console users, they are fake gamers.

This game was meant for the computer gamers only!!!

Keyboard and mouse owns Xbox controller!
            Damn right!!!!

Comment

I agree screw consoles. But be glad they are out there to draw the less mature players away from our servers. Like AA missles to a flare. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DEVOST8R
                I think its gonna be available at Gamestop and other stores.
                Hrm parrently thats only for the serial key or the auth key to download it.
                You pay the money for a card or something (not unlike xbox subs) this has a unique code that you use to connect to the EA downloader...,

Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Some stores (I know in Germany it will be) that are offering serial codes you can purchase and then download online. This wont be available everywhere.

Comment

Perhaps they'll give it to use for free, as a goodwill gesture for all the bug they seem to have introduced in the patch.... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                      Some stores (I know in Germany it will be) that are offering serial codes you can purchase and then download online. This wont be available everywhere.
                      Hmm nice 1 might look into this at my local game store (UK tho)

As for spuddy's post .. ROFL, i do love the eternal optimist makes me laff so hard hehehe.

Comment

Here's an option...

I know ARVEST BANK does it, if you don't own a credit card / VISA check card. Go into your local banks and see if they offer a VISA GIFT CARD.

Its like a credit card that you can put money on, sort of like a gift card at any major retailer, except this is a pre-charged VISA card that will work virtually anywhere.

Im sure GameStop / EB Games will have the cards to purchase, it'd be silly for them not to carry it and would seriously hurt EA/DICE in sales because not everyone likes putting their card information on the internet.

Well thats my 2 cents, hope it helps for those of you without a card to purchase online with.

Comment

y can't we just have it for free? lol, like there isnt that much more stuff in it but i guess they need the money for future updates

Comment

Originally posted by -ChiCken
                            y can't we just have it for free? lol, like there isnt that much more stuff in it
                            Agreed. The original game had the content of half a game, and still we had to pay an extra 50% for SF. The 1.03 patch added a map which was simply re-worked from BF1942. A free EF would go some way to making BF2 a full game.

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
                              I read somewhere that the console users get this booster for free :S
                              How sick is that?
                              Prolly old news but annoying none the less.

Only links i could find about this are from DEC last yr so maybe theyve changed the tune , i dont know, just another example of PC gamers been shorted again.

<LINKAGE>
                              http://www.ea.com/bf2mc/news.jsp?id=warsome
                              They get one for free on Xbox.

I guess you don't realise they are making a Xb360 version, using what I think is called xbox arcade, and they will have things for sale on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X