The most useful sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The most useful sniper

The best kit for a sqaud leader is medic. Squad leader's job 1 is staying alive and no one stays alive better than a guy that can heal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilP
      I'd love to see how a team with squads entirely led by snipers would fare. I suspect they would be overrun due to lack of a good offensive.
      actually..funny story, just the other day me and a few of my friends had a squad, completly snipers. and we were the leading squad in the game..majority of the flag caps were from us. with claymores covering your ass, 2 teamates watching from high ground, and you with your ahndgun out..you can actually do extremly well if you can communicate with your squad well enough.

Comment

lol, yea, 5-6 good accurate snipers defending a base, assault teams worst nightmare. (until they bring in those dang vehicles.)

Comment

It seems like not many people play or talk about the agressive sniper. Being agressive is the diffrence between the "noob" who watches the enemy flag and the one who captures it. Especially with claymores being what they are now, there's no reason to. The pistol ain't no peashooter, don't be afraid to get off your ass, switch to pistol and take that flag.

Comment

amen to that

Comment

Every sniper should already know everything in that post. If you dont you have some serious work to do. Snipers are the most annoying enemy ever, precisely why it's my favorite class.

Comment

Snipers do make good squad leaders. They can give orders, pick guys off, and survey the battlefield from a distance. What more can you ask for from a squad leader?

Comment

Originally posted by wrxlvr
                  The best kit for a sqaud leader is medic. Squad leader's job 1 is staying alive and no one stays alive better than a guy that can heal himself.
                  Thank you for sharing next time try to read a topic title.
                  And its kinda hard to heal yourself with a bullet in your head, even if you are a medic.

Comment

snipers who are squad leaders are easy targets. you just watch for the squad spwning...there the sniper.

Comment

This should be common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X