This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini Gun is now an airsoft version?

How many AA does it take to destroy a BH?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Paas, although US miniguns have a variety of ammo they feed on, most are on 7.62/5.56 (wont give my head for the 5.56 one). Im no expert.

Saw a minigun training video. This **** blows a civi car up in less than a splitsecond.
      The U.S. Army doesn't use the 5.56 variants anymore (They might have a few in service, but I'm sure it's just that; a few). 5.56 is completely unsuited for firing from the Air. Horrible penetration, horrible stopping power.

Most Helo's and the new "A-10" use .50BMG and up. Mostly 30mm. Although the Blackhawk does still use the 7.62mm in most cases. 5.56 though, no. That would be a blessing to the enemy.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
        The U.S. Army doesn't use the 5.56 variants anymore (They might have a few in service, but I'm sure it's just that; a few). 5.56 is completely unsuited for firing from the Air. Horrible penetration, horrible stopping power.

Most Helo's and the new "A-10" use .50BMG and up. Mostly 30mm. Although the Blackhawk does still use the 7.62mm in most cases. 5.56 though, no. That would be a blessing to the enemy.
        After the patch, they might as well be firing .22 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bustacaptx
          They work. You just have to actually hit someone with them, multiple times. It's not an "AOE" weapon anymore. You have to hit what you're aiming at.

It's pretty much equal to the Kord. Which it should have been doing less damage to in the first place. Considering the smaller round.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by bustacaptx

.22 is 5.56MM....but otherwise from vids I just saw I'd say your right

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas

{WP}Paas
              Thank you. Although i could moan about us talking about the BHAWKs and not A-10s, but its always good to know something new.

Comment

Originally posted by AnaalDuck UK
                Whats the F*ck are these swedes on? Dice have killed the Mini gun!

It only seems to want to hit people in apcs, hummers etc, people on the ground? they dont get touched!

And no, im not a crap shot before anyone says it, pre-patch i was dominating in the BH. Anyone else feel that the mini gun has turned into a BB gun?

Boo.
                a retarded monkey could dominate in the BH pre-patch

Comment

Both sides have made their points...let's spend a bit more time actually using these new post-patch BH miniguns and reconvene

Comment

Working...
                  X