Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

Originally posted by WiredEvolution
    lmao
    Dude, u took him seriouslly?

dude he reported me to Battle field ranked server forums...

look here http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...ead.php?t=3726

Comment

Re: LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

When your support you throw 2 ammo packs at the same time.

Sometimes when your on a tow missle you fire, it creates smoke but no missle comes out.

When you have thrown all your grenades and pick up ammo it drops a grenade on the spot.

When somone has a vote kick issued on them and it ends, every new player who joins the server auto puts a vote kick on that player.
      Then the person who the vote is on is like "WHY ! WHAT HAVE I DONE, NUB NUB :cry: "

When you have taken a shot with your sniper rifle and zoom out the reload and zoom back in quite quickly it laggs, buffers and then zooms back out

There the ones i notice the most

Comment

Originally posted by ASSASSINXKILLA
        dude he reported me to Battle field ranked server forums...

look here http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...ead.php?t=3726
        wow... in that case I'm sorry -I hadn't realised. Dude you have a graphical glitch there. Someone made a suggestion about cleaning your shader cache, any luck with that?

Best of luck!
        G

Comment

Copying something I wrote on another forum:

Managed to play 1.2 for a couple of hours after work the other day.. noticed *lots* of weird glitches and bugs I never noticed before.

* A kick vote came up on my screen, saying I had initiated it (which I hadn't).
          * Squadmates turned blue on the minimap instead of green.
          * AT missiles disappeared in flight several times and many other times seemed to "bounce" off tanks and cars.
          * Red name bug is still there, saw it with my own eyes.. TKed a poor guy twice (2nd time at spawn.. yes, I'm stupid..) before I realized it.
          * Commander/squad leader orders on the minimap glitched for me a couple of times (the line drawn between the squad leader/yourself and the objective ends up all weird).
          * Medic bags get thrown two at a time.
          * AA missiles sometimes go nuts and loop around in circles in the sky.

This just from a couple of hours' worth of play. I never saw any of these issues (apart from the red name bug, and the (very rare) lost AT missile) in 1.12. So.. wtf is up with EAs QA? Have they all been layed off or something?

The game is just weird atm, feels very unstable and unfinished, more so than ever. IMO.

Actual gameplay changes are rather nice, though. But I sure hope this won't be the last patch.

Comment

What Nvidia drivers are you using?

If its happening across multiple objects then its possible there IS something wrong with your video card and it was simply a coincidence that it timed closly with the patch.

Make sure you're running the latest Nvidia Foreware drivers, from Nvidia not your card manufacturer!

Check temps normal and under load and if you've overclocked put the speeds back down.

I'm not saying its DEFINATLY a hardware issue but i've not experienced this myself (Leadtek 7800 GTX) and i've not read of it before.

Comment

i have been flying a jet on wake island and that didnt happend to me

Comment

i would say its graphical shader problems to . my video card do the same thing to me about an hour to 2 hours into the game. i reset the computer and in another 2 hour does the same thing. i check daily on the drivers for my video card, for my mother board and its componets. Im thinking its the game. because it only does this to me on bf2 and bf2sf no other program application on my computer has graphical problems just the game itself. Does not matter what kind of setting i use 800x 600 or the max setting. My cards are not overclocke everything is at factory default. So i say its a game issue as far i can tell , unless someone else has a different but proven opinion.

Comment

Its not driver problems.

i have an ATI card and I am seeing the same things.

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Adam
                    i have been flying a jet on wake island and that didnt happend to me
                    could be ppls cards and thier comps lol i guess some are unlucky

Comment

Yeah I have never seen those kinda graphics problems before.

Comment

I'm a freequent flyer, but I hate it now since the AA and SA missiles ACCTUALLY HITS NOW!!! (WO-O-O-O-OW)

If the missiles are supposed to be like this now, then the planes need to be able to release more flares, and FASTER! The 90-year delay we have now isn't enough. It should be like the choppers, if not faster.

/Freequent flyerboy, Kneeeta.

Comment

Originally posted by RANXER0X
                          Im sure if it was a hack, he wouldnt be posting it here for everyone to see.
                          He ain't smart enough to know that much...

Comment

Working...
                          X