Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

ok im likeing the new patch im not an AA noob i am a pilot, so stop WHINING EVERYONE WHO THINKS they are too powerful...just dogfights are unfair they shouldve worked more on that

BUT

getting back on the piont has anyone SEEN all the latest BUGS...:evil:

WHAT WAS THERE TESTING TEAM ON OR WHAT WERE THEY DOING?

DO THEY have A BLIND TESTING TEAM OR STUPID OR JUST LAZY...

heres something WEIRD take a look

i know its not my card because it dissapears if i load the map again and also BULLETS DISAPEAR ON THE MI-28 and u cant TELL WHEN UR GUNNER IS SHOOTING AND ITS SO FRUSTRATING ALSO HAPPENS WITH some AT kits and APCs i mean come ON...

ALSO ive seen some other graphical glitches in the map like it was missing something...

TRUST ME ITS NOT MY GRAPHICS CARD i have a 7800 GTX 512 its the NEW patch i never have seen these things EVER before i cant believe the patch team because THEY SUCK OUT LOUD...THEY NEED HELP FROM VALVE.

please let me know if u think the new patch has too many bugs.

Re: LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

also forgot to mention THE SU-34 Gunner missiles are now messed up like the F-15 missiles when THE SYSTEM Was fine before...they need a hotpatch fix

Comment

Re: LOVE the new patch took some getting used too BUT THERE ARE SOME MANY BUGS...

Omg Hacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Spunge
        Omg Hacks!
        exactly what i was gonna say, and the BH looks like a sardine.

Comment

i saw some other strange things today like a APC that shoot a rocket but instead of that Rocket coming out of the APC there was just some smoke coming out and the Rocket was still stuck near the Turret.
          This didn't happen once but three or four times, even after reloading the Map?

Comment

Testing?? It's EA. They did the same half-assed job they did when they released the game. They released it to a bunch of people in the public, some of whom are just kids, and let them do their work for free.

No one ever bothered to say, OMG, the snipers are very powerful and will dominate most maps. Wallah. Sniper heaven on most city maps in both BF and SF.

They never noticed all the AT bugs. Wallah, the game looks like crap when you play AT.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

YOU SUCK EA. You ruined a good game.

Comment

2 things that I've noticed are...

My rockets dissappearing when they hit a ground vehicle. No hit indication and no explosion

While gunning in the HUMVEE the driver cannot hear/see/see impact of me firing.

(oh, the Special Forces cd will retro patch a 1.2 patched BF2 to 1.1 when installing SF )

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Spunge
                Omg Hacks!
                Yep, he's running the hack that shows eveyrone near you in BLUE...so you can't hide from him if you're in a bush or in the dark.

Comment

Im sure if it was a hack, he wouldnt be posting it here for everyone to see.

Seems like a graphical issue, and it seems like EA needs a new fix SOON.

Comment

DUDE HOW THE HELL AM I HACKING??? FIRST FOR 1 U HAVE NO IDEA what u are TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE PUNKBUSTER IS THERE TO BAN HACKING NOT U!!!

PUNKBUSTER IS UPDATED DAILY SO HOW COULD THAT BE HACKING because the weird thing is i would have been software or hardware banned instantly BY PUNKBUSTER, I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP BY POSTING A WEIRD BUG SO PLEASE IF U DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT STFU...

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                      Yep, he's running the hack that shows eveyrone near you in BLUE...so you can't hide from him if you're in a bush or in the dark.
                      DUDE please prove im hacking because what would be the piont of makeing a blue JET???...

please with ur own words define hacking to me because i dont think u even know what it is so ur just accusing me of nothing basically.

Comment

It's probably a driver/shader related bug. Try clearing your shader cache or hope that it's fixed with the next drivers.

Comment

I've seen this before when the graphics didnt render right as I spawned into a map, I restarted the game and it was fine after that...

Comment

Lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASSASSINXKILLA
                              DUDE HOW THE HELL AM I HACKING??? FIRST FOR 1 U HAVE NO IDEA what u are TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE PUNKBUSTER IS THERE TO BAN HACKING NOT U!!!

PUNKBUSTER IS UPDATED DAILY SO HOW COULD THAT BE HACKING because the weird thing is i would have been software or hardware banned instantly BY PUNKBUSTER, I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP BY POSTING A WEIRD BUG SO PLEASE IF U DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT STFU...
                              lmao
                              Dude, u took him seriouslly?

Originally posted by some dude called Shakespeare
                              The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Comment

Working...
                              X