• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dolphin Diving 1.2

I dont want other changes so I voted no

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
      I would call the jet whoring more of an exploit than dolphin diving.
      Using this logic you would then agree that the Air Combat Medal and the Helicopter Combat Medal are the reason for this "whoring" as you put it. Since the release of ranked servers people are only striving to get medals, points, and rank. They really don't care too much about teamplay. So many people are complaining about lack of teamwork, yet they do not stop to realize and accept the fact that there are 2 medals that can be obtained by these actions.

Helicopter Combat Medal:
      IAR: 30 kills in a Helicopter
      Global: 250h Total time using Helicopter
      Global: 20,000 kills with Helicopter

Air Combat Medal:
      IAR: 25 kills in a Plane
      Global: 200h Total time using Aviator
      Global: 10,000 kills with Aviator

I think that the term "whoring" is ridiculous. The only people that use this term with such fervor are the ones that repeatedly find themselves on the recieving end of deaths at the use of a particular vehicle or kit. When this game was released, there was a notion that there is something for everyone. In theory this is true, however with so many people crying about getting killed by jets and choppers and C4, that notion is now a joke. It should be "This game has something for everyone, so long as you do not excel at it in such a way that you have any trace of notable skill otherwise you will be called a whore and people will complain because they are not as skilled as you have become through hours of practice".

Comment

ROFL @ the "worm"

Have to try it out.

After all, if its in the game, it has been kept there through many patches, and is quite difficult to do, then whos to argue that not just a skill, but an exploit?

Comment

Witht he better weapons he would be dead before he hit the ground, .

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            Using this logic you would then agree that the Air Combat Medal and the Helicopter Combat Medal are the reason for this "whoring" as you put it.
            I stopped there. All that stat stuff is pretty easy to achieve. Jet whoring is the only thing I mentioned because it was the worst exploit in the game. You can easily kill anything without worrying about dying, and that's why people do it.

Comment

Prone jumping was never meant to be in the game. Why did DICE try and patch it out with 1.2? Therefore you cant say its not an exploit. I saw the vid. They can't shoot while in the air and any skilled person could take them out. The real advantage of prone jumping in pre1.2 was to prone jump while firing in close quarters to avoid the other guys bullets. As it is now you are always going to be the last one to open fire as it takes time to jump and then go prone. If you are against a good player you will be dead or nearly dead by the time the person now prone starts firing. Also with the delay now the accuracy doesn't come instantly.

Comment

Jump, then prone and fire, still works

Comment

a good idea would be, if jumping and diving like that your crosshair would go away. That way you cant aim to easy.

Comment

I even consider firing while going prone as an exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by tk471138
                      YES IF EVERY ONE CAN DO IT THEN ITS FAIR GAME. its not like their isa bug that enables one player to blow up a nuke in the game, that i would consider unfair and probally explioting the game
                      Everyone can team kill!
                      Everyone can statpad!
                      Everyone can if they have the knowlege can hack!
                      Everyone can take advantage of bugs and glitches such as entering walls via tanks (or used to,maybe it can still be done)

Do you consider this fair game too???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by flanker-f
                        I even consider firing while going prone as an exploit.
                        Then you are the worst kind of noob the game has ever seen. The type of person that buys the game and expects to be a a full on General in 3 days. You need to go play your Xbox version. Your threads should provide some sense of intellectual content, if not then atleast try and fake it.

Originally posted by moltenblack
                        Everyone can team kill!
                        Everyone can statpad!
                        Everyone can if they have the knowlege can hack!
                        Everyone can take advantage of bugs and glitches such as entering walls via tanks (or used to,maybe it can still be done)

Do you consider this fair game too???????????????
                        Your sarcasm is hilarious....not. Entering walls was CLEARLY a bug, that was obviously not part of the game. If there is not a door sitting there, then you probably cannot go through there. Everyone does and can team kill, sometimes for vehicles and sometimes accidentally. Everyone does statpad to some extent. Would you like this fixed too? If you were a medic you could have the injured teammate turn around and toss their salad instead of using a medkit. That would justify the removal of the jumping and throwing of the medkit/ammo pack.

Comment

Re: Dolphin Diving 1.2 [VIDEO]

yes everything on the video is an exploit and llama gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                          X