Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DICE guys have to get back to school.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The DICE guys have to get back to school.

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
    Keep in mind the game is not even a year old. THey expect to have people playing for the next couple of years, that is how you build your time and stats up. You are not going to hit the high ranks that have time requirements within a year, unless you quit your job, move in with your parents and play 12 hours a day. There is such a thing as "long term" gaming. Common sense people.
    That was the original idea behind the stats when the game was released. Everyone cried that it was too difficult and consuming, so they lowered it so that if you play in a month you could get !st Sgt. They took a great game and dumbed it down way too much.
    I think the current crop of a Stat system is pointless anyways. You should only be rewarded if your team "Wins". If your side wins, you can keep your shiney medals. If your team loses, well... tough. You should have done better.

This current system allows people to run off into a corner, or charge a platoon with a knife with the image of a badge floating in their pupil. It's a disgusting display.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Re: The DICE guys have to get back to school.

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
      I think the current crop of a Stat system is pointless anyways. You should only be rewarded if your team "Wins". If your side wins, you can keep your shiney medals. If your team loses, well... tough. You should have done better.

This current system allows people to run off into a corner, or charge a platoon with a knife with the image of a badge floating in their pupil. It's a disgusting display.

{WP}Paas

ever played Americas army ? this game also has a stat system, and killing and stuff will get you some points, but the main points came from getting wins with your team , well, FYI , you can't imagine how this game is ruined by this system , most players just freaking play the map hospital, round is as short as possible, round actualy takes less then a min , over and over again , those guys have gained very high rank (honor in AA) , are they good players ?? NO, because they didn't do crap ,

I am not saying having a high rank in BF2 means you are a good player , but I do say, having a high rank in BF2 means you did a hell of a lot killing and other stuff meaning you did something

Comment

Working...
      X