Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 1.2 and AA missiles, there is a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 1.2 and AA missiles, there is a problem.

A dogfight that doesnt last an hour win or lose makes me happy. Damn those got boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
      hmm, How theyve made it to where a guy who just purchased the game can kill a top assualt of five years of thousands hours of quake 3, CS, battlefield1942, desert combat? This is an ABSOLUTE insult!

solution: make user immune to gunfire after certain rank

ROFLMAO.

Good point. Kills do not make you a team player pilot.

To drive home this point and the post before.

This is the difference between team players and assholes.

(this is a continuation of the post before this one)

first game i flew the fighter and owned the map.

Second game someone else flew the fighter and we got stomped.

Third game I flew the fighter again. The game was about over and we were kicking butt again.

I got the fighter to start with, got killed once and spawned at the hanger, there was a noob private first class there. I got the airplane anyway. A while later I clipped a tower on approach trying to avoid another pilot. When I spawned the PFC was still there. I got the airplane again. He cried about it- - I felt bad and bailed out so he could fly. I sent a post "heres the airplane pepsi54 stay in the hanger the airplane is coming back.

When I spawned there, there were two guys in the hanger.

Pepsi got it the other guy started crying he had been waiting longer. I told him he hadn't. Because I had taken the airplane twice before and pepsi had waited. He said you couldn't do that to me. I said don't tempt me. He said go for it noob.
      Guess what happened next.

I got the airplane (pepsi54 wasn't gone long) and this other ****forbrains stands in front of the airplane along with another guy who drove up in a jeep in front of the airplane. Both of them suicide/punish and tell admin I am tking for airplanes. And believe it or not I got kicked.

Unfuxking believeable.

My point is there are still morons out there that could care less about team play, And have no appreciation for what a good pilot will do for thier win/loss record. All they care about is getting into an airplane they couldn't fly pre-patch and sure as hell can't fly now.

My only hope is as there death rate rises they will eventually quite trying to fly......
      Right LOL

Comment

Yeah and those idiots you mention shouldnt be able to hop in the plane takeoff see a plane get a half-assed lock launch 6 missles that kills a skilled "teampilot" and probaly takes out his own chopper for 2 tks

Comment

Well your sob stories dont move me. All I can say is any civilian pilot with thousands of hours doesnt stand a chance against a trained military pilot with a couple hundred hours. Before 1.2 all you had to do was fly from point "A" to point "B" and bomb. Not anymore, now you actually have to have some skill. Without the right skills you wont last long. Thats the way it should be. Yes, it wont be long before those skills are gained in the mean time you will just have to die trying. I also think that the way pilots are selected needs to be improved. Theres no way anyone with less than 1000 points should be flying, I dont care what games you might have played before. Even if you have 100000 points in your other account, you still are presently using one with less than 1000 so no fly.
          I hope EA/Dice does something about the pilot selection process as the current one doesnt work. What do you think? Any Ideas? . . . . . . .Red

Comment

hmmm, It's true that 70% of the times the tailer wins from the tailed one but if you have some skill you should be able to shake him off.

IF EA would alter 1 thing this could be balanced: they have to make sure that AA rockets don't hit friendlys. so that the plane can fly over the carrier/home base/friendly camp where a friendly guy is sitting in the AA station and fireing at the enemy plane, hopefull don't killin you.

Comment

I concur with the poster. It is reasonable. Dogfighting enjoyment would be increased without increasing anu effect on ground forces. Everyone wins.

Comment

Working...
              X