This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: patch sucks....

1.2 was the best thing that ever happened to bf2. NO question. End of story. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Hmm, yes, truly a grand patch - the game performance has hit rock bottom now, AA finds friendlies more intriguing than ever, everyone on both teams is either playing support with PKM or sniper, choppers got shafted (TV range) whereas planes' air to air abilities have been **raised** even, the red tag bug is prevalent as ever, can't toss AT mines and claymores anymore.
      What the hell else is new?

Comment

The sniper update has been needed since the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyJunky
          I would reccomend maybe checking your video card settings first and then set the game up by re-installing and applying the patch. Match your video settings such as resolution and refresh with the settings in the game. If you're having problems with graphics set all the options to medium or low and raise them up one at a time and see if that helps. And no, Euro Force is not required to run the patch.
          Where do I find my video card settings?

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
            but they took that away too cuz NOOBS that comprise 99% of the community bitched and moaned cuz it wasnt fair and they werent leet enough to do anything about it, or even do it to begin with.

Leet is a language form.

4nÐ b¥ 7h3 w4¥, ¥0µr 4r9µm3n7 $µx, 4nÐ ¥0µ $m3££ £1|{3 (r4p. 1ƒ ¥0µ 0n£¥ |{n3w 4 ƒ3w 7h1n9$ ¥0µ m19h7 $0µnÐ 47 £34$7 4 £177£3 b17 (r3Ð1b£3.

STAY OFF OUR LEET

Comment

Originally posted by Leeus
              Leet is a language form.

4nÐ b¥ 7h3 w4¥, ¥0µr 4r9µm3n7 $µx, 4nÐ ¥0µ $m3££ £1|{3 (r4p. 1ƒ ¥0µ 0n£¥ |{n3w 4 ƒ3w 7h1n9$ ¥0µ m19h7 $0µnÐ 47 £34$7 4 £177£3 b17 (r3Ð1b£3.

STAY OFF OUR LEET

was that supposed to be funny?

you guys might like it because you played without bunnyhoppin/dolphindiving pre-1.2. imagine someone who only did that and trying to play like this..its like re-learning how to play the game all over again.

the really frustrating part about this game is how you cant get up fast enough to evade a goddamn AT rocket. you cant MOVE out of the way of some stuff and it basically comes down to whoever shoots first wins. thats the annoying part.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
                The problem is that they slowed down the gameplay with the new lag and half assed prone fix so you have a bad chance for retaliation if an enemy with any kind of aim sees you first. Kind of reminds me of counter strike.
                exactly...the only thing EA needed to do was make it not possible to shoot while jumping. should still be able to bunny hop / dolphin dive to EVADE but only once before your sprint meter dies or something. because right now its totally dummied down. and the guys that like it, of COURSE you like it, now you have a chance in hell to kill something because we're all forced to play on the same level as you! its just kinda crap if you think of it from my perspective. i understand where YOU guys are coming from but you gotta understand this is coming from a guy that played since day one and bunnyhopped since the demo. its tough sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
                  you guys might like it because you played without bunnyhoppin/dolphindiving pre-1.2. imagine someone who only did that and trying to play like this..its like re-learning how to play the game all over again.
                  If they fixed the wall glitch on Karkand that allows you to basically shoot but not be shot back, those people would have to learn the game again as well.

Oh no, the people who used cheap tactics will have to learn to play BF2 as oppose to BUTF2. What a shame.

Comment

I just dont understand this patch, I play infantry..maybe a tank here and there but is it me or is your guy awfully stiff. I just dont like the control it feels so restricted and stiff. I dont understand what the problem with shooting with jumping was. Dolphin diving i can see, that was gay.

Now i have seen red tag bug more than ever, really man you seriously cannot say they put the effort on this patch they should have. This is not a finished product, all because they wont to cram euroforce down your throat. Oh and the claymores are totally outta hand

Comment

Are the mods sleeping? Or did they just forget they posted this:

Comment

I still think that removing all ability to shoot while jumping was overkill.

Part of the joy of FPS games is that they are GAMES (ffs) and you could jump over a ledge and a tank while spraying bullets... I dont care if that wasn't possible in real life, I like games to be fun. If you want to jump, then do so, if you prefer not to then dont.

Anyhow, most of the time people who bunny hopped did so to avoid being shot as they ran for cover. Hardly anyone actually hopped while shooting (except DA0-12 pr0s in close-quarter).

There was maybe 1 person per 2 servers who had mastered C4 throwing as an infantry combat method. As for noobtubing, there are other ways to stop that other than banning shooting while jumping. Besides, it didn't work because now they still practically fire the GL at their feet anyhow and not take any fatal damage.

This patch really would have been just fine if they still allowed you to jump and shoot (just with very very low accuracy). And increased the arming time of GLs slightly more.

Comment

Working...
                        X