This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch sucks....

yea the patch definitely is a doozie by EA/Dice. the only things requiring fixing were..

C4 Tossing
    M203 at Feet
    TV Guiding
    Name Glitch

with regards to the last one, name glitch, it actually happens MORE often than before the patch. way to make something worse EA!

everything else should have been left alone. they should never have messed with the physics. now, its whoever shoots first wins the gun battle. kind of ******** IMO. atleast with dolphin diving, you could escape and evade. but they took that away too cuz NOOBS that comprise 99% of the community bitched and moaned cuz it wasnt fair and they werent leet enough to do anything about it, or even do it to begin with.

Re: patch sucks....

Imagine that, a shooting game that awards aim over jumping around like a jackass.

Comment

TBF2 should just have a script that deletes any thread including "suck" and "1.2" in the title. They're getting ooooold.

Comment

Nah, 1.2 is great. People just need to adapt their gameplay to the new prone physics, instead of just complaining about it. I didn't even find it that bad at all when I first played 1.2.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgx
          Nah, 1.2 is great. People just need to adapt their gameplay to the new prone physics, instead of just complaining about it. I didn't even find it that bad at all when I first played 1.2.

i agree, its not that bad.

Comment

I downloaded the full version of the patch and I keep getting this massive lag ang not all of the objects like the buildings show. What can I fix and do I ned the Euro force to run bf2 with the new patch?

Comment

Holy SH!T, someone from dfr. crying about being shot? It was easier to die in BHD by getting shot in the foot, then it is to die in BF2; y'all didn't cry about that back then. Y'all getting soft now, or were y'all just always into cheap tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace08
                I downloaded the full version of the patch and I keep getting this massive lag ang not all of the objects like the buildings show. What can I fix and do I ned the Euro force to run bf2 with the new patch?
                Can U help me?

Comment

I think most players will find the things you complain about, dfr.mav, to be the best parts of the patch. IMO, c4 jumping was no more exploity than dolphin diving. Do you really think the DICE team sat down and said, "You know what would make this modern warfare game REALLY AWESOME?! PEOPLE JUMPING WHILE LAYING ON THEIR STOMACHS TO AVOID GUNFIRE!!! YEAH!!!!"

Sorry, but jinking to avoid fire as infantry, no matter what form it takes, is just stupid. Its so completely contrary to any resemblance of reality as to have no place in this game. Yeah, BF2 isn't a sim, but that doesn't mean things need to be COMPLETELY ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by rsgx
                    i agree, some things are hard to get used to like getting up from prone, when i spawn i always lye prone so i wont get killed by anyspawn campers and its just a reflex now its harder, but overall i like the patch alot.

Comment

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
                      Imagine that, a shooting game that awards aim over jumping around like a jackass.
                      Seems like most guns just aim for you now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace08
                        Do u guys not c me? I need help!!!

Comment

I would reccomend maybe checking your video card settings first and then set the game up by re-installing and applying the patch. Match your video settings such as resolution and refresh with the settings in the game. If you're having problems with graphics set all the options to medium or low and raise them up one at a time and see if that helps. And no, Euro Force is not required to run the patch.

Comment

The problem is that they slowed down the gameplay with the new lag and half assed prone fix so you have a bad chance for retaliation if an enemy with any kind of aim sees you first. Kind of reminds me of counter strike.

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
                              with regards to the last one, name glitch, it actually happens MORE often than before the patch. way to make something worse EA!
                              I have to agree. I haven't seen that bug in...a very long time...very first time i played with the new patch, the very first round, I encountered this bug....COME ON

Comment

Working...
                              X