Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love 1.2, including AA

Originally posted by gwolb
    Yea, did not think they changed anything with tanks/apc, etc, but I know that now if you fire 1 tank round at a jeep it explodes imediatly, did not seem to be like before, but I like it!
    Nice! I was hoping a tank shell could take out a jeep. Too many times would a jeep with C4 suicide me, yet I had just put a shell into the vehicle.

Good to hear.

PEACE

Comment

Jet pilots have to change the way they fly now. You can no longer fly at 100m looking for things to kill. For example, on Wake, you'll have to fly up to 400m or higher, then do a dive bomb run, spraying with your cannon.

Jets can still base rape, but the routes they fly will have to change. On Daqing Oil Fields, jets can have a slightly easier go at it, since they can fly lots of different patterns. But that map can have as many as 3 enemy AA tanks shooting at air vehicles, so the pilot needs to be wary. Jet whoring will finally go down some.

Finally, it will take experienced pilots to actually do good in a jet. They will have to get experienced at how to avoid AA, or take it down. Getting IN AA (both stationary and moving) will be a viable tactic now.

Comment

Originally posted by gwolb
        Cant wait to try out the G3, that is about the only gun that I did not get to test last night.

L96 - love the sound, great scope.
        P90 - fun little gun, much better than stock gun/shottie at meddium range
        PKM - just plan rocks when pron!
        Omg the G3 is sick. I don't even prone with it anymore. You can kill close/med rang standing great. It greatly balances out the new LMGs. Whilg the support guys are going prone the assault guys already put 3 rounds into them. I think this just made the assault class very valuable.

Originally posted by schaef2k
        I saw planes and choppers going full speed in hit and run attacks (how it should be). You can't hover over an flag and spawn rape, you'll be shot down pretty quick (like it should be).
        amen, I HATED how "good" pilots could go so slow in their plane they could fly behind an attack heilo. It was so unrealistic. Most ground troops consider 2:1 a good k-d ratio. The planes should be more powerful, and they still are. Most pilots can get 3-1 or maybe 4-1 now. None of this 20-0 crap. Make vehicles more powerful but not THAT much more powerful. Plus, in real life you have 1 MAYBE 2 chaff drops, there is no reloading. They should consider themselves lucky to have any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
          Omg the G3 is sick. I don't even prone with it anymore. You can kill close/med rang standing great. It greatly balances out the new LMGs. Whilg the support guys are going prone the assault guys already put 3 rounds into them. I think this just made the assault class very valuable.

amen, I HATED how "good" pilots could go so slow in their plane they could fly behind an attack heilo. It was so unrealistic. Most ground troops consider 2:1 a good k-d ratio. The planes should be more powerful, and they still are. Most pilots can get 3-1 or maybe 4-1 now. None of this 20-0 crap. Make vehicles more powerful but not THAT much more powerful. Plus, in real life you have 1 MAYBE 2 chaff drops, there is no reloading. They should consider themselves lucky to have any at all.
          20-0? Try 90+ and 0 deaths

Again, I haven't played yet, but it looks promising for both pilots that are good pilots, and those that enjoy being infantry.

Good stuff.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
          X