I love 1.2, including AA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love 1.2, including AA

I played last night for probably 6hrs and I love 1.2. I think the AA are finally balanced. Everyone keeps complaining but the guys I game with adapted just fine. They have a shorter lock range now so if planes fly high and bomb they never get shot down. I don't know why people think jets fly 20m above the ground and drop bombs so close you could pass love notes to the guys on the ground. Also, the MEC attack chopper finally got the hang of in on gulf of oman and was destroying, I mean obliterating the people trying to use AA. No I won't tell you whiny bastards his tactics, figure them out yourselves.

Anyways the P90 is amazing, I have rocked so many DAO users in close. Plus if you prone and scope I like it better than the SCAR-L.

New sniper rifle is sick. The echo it makes made me pee my pants in sheer delight.

Assault guns FINALLY make people actually duck. I'm sorry but if I'm, prone and have my MG36 trained down an alleyway and 2 guys come running out I should wreck them. I think the time it takes to get to prone/stand up balances it out nicely cause I'm an unbelieveably easy target for snipers. As for all the snipers complaining about getting out sniped by assault. Boo-freakin-hoo. I'm sorry that you can no longer go prone in an open street in front of me and get 2 rounds off before I hit you. Your life really sux that you have to flank people now and use some tactics. I saw some really good snipers last night, hats off to them. In all honesty though, they are a tad bit overpowered I think, but not by much if any. Only time will tell.

G3, holy poo. Can you say amazing? I actually run out of ammo faster with this gun now because I kill so many freakin people. This gun is amazing, better than the F2000 imho.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the hand grenade business. I like how far they can go but it's REALLY hard to time the short distance right with the right-click.

Re: I love 1.2, including AA

G3 was so much better before. You had hardly anyone using it which made it special now everyone seems to like it.

Comment

yea, agree 100 %. I think EA/Dice did a great job with the 1.2 patch, and love the changes.

- AA finally works
      - AT kit can actually kill tanks correctly now
      - LMG wreck havic in certain situations the way they should
      - New snipper rifle sounds amazing
      - Balance of game much better overall

Comment

Cant wait to try out the G3, that is about the only gun that I did not get to test last night.

L96 - love the sound, great scope.
        P90 - fun little gun, much better than stock gun/shottie at meddium range
        PKM - just plan rocks when pron!

Comment

AT kit can actually kill tanks correctly now
          they didn't change anything about tanks or anti tank?

Comment

I thought the G3 was awesome before the patch, now it kicks ass. You can lay on the trigger a little more and it makes a great sniper rifle. They improved my second favorite gun. Yay!

Anyone notice you run faster and farther with Assault now?

Comment

It's funny but a noob pilot like me is doing better than ever flying planes. I'm terrible at bombing so now that i can actually hunt down and kill other jets with the missiles, i'm finally getting some nice scores piloting.

Some ppl say the AA is now overpowered.. I say it's easy to make 3-5 kills before getting shot down, and if some vehicle can get you a K of 1:3-1:5 i say it definately isn't being overpowered by anything.

Comment

I have to agree, the game play was way better last night.

I saw planes and choppers going full speed in hit and run attacks (how it should be). You can't hover over an flag and spawn rape, you'll be shot down pretty quick (like it should be).

The new guns are great, the sniper riffles actually hit people like they should, support guns can lay down supressing fire now too.

One thing I noticed as a sniper was that the accuracy change allowed more shoot and run. I was able to follow my squad and supress other snipers, support and the vehicle .50 cal guys very effectivly while we were moving along. It was way more fun than I've had in a long time playing sniper.

I see alot of complaining about people camping in AAs now to get easy air kills. With any kind of sniper around, you won't last more than 3 seconds in that AA seat so you best shoot quick

Comment

Originally posted by Bio_Terra
                  they didn't change anything about tanks or anti tank?
                  Vehicles have less hit points.

And I *think* they did something to Eryxs but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Karesk
                    They seem to move faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Karesk
                      They seem to move faster.

Comment

I concur... the game seems very balanced now.

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
                          It's funny but a noob pilot like me is doing better than ever flying planes. I'm terrible at bombing so now that i can actually hunt down and kill other jets with the missiles, i'm finally getting some nice scores piloting.

Some ppl say the AA is now overpowered.. I say it's easy to make 3-5 kills before getting shot down, and if some vehicle can get you a K of 1:3-1:5 i say it definately isn't being overpowered by anything.
                          The way it should be.

At least, for now, the jet pilots won't be coming out with a 90-0 score as I've seen with the bomber.

Comment

Yea, did not think they changed anything with tanks/apc, etc, but I know that now if you fire 1 tank round at a jeep it explodes imediatly, did not seem to be like before, but I like it!

Comment

I love the new patch too

Comment

Working...
                              X