• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Unlocks - Info

Originally posted by Prince
    Do you have SF?
    No I don't grrr

BTW! thats a pretty lame system where you need to buy SF to get certain unlocks but then they are really only for original BF2 ...

Comment

L96 seems no different than M24, except you can now use it on MEC/PLA.

P90, not worth the disk space!

Comment

I got my 2 unlocks for promotion from gunny straight to master sgt and used them on p90 an L96 but cant use them in SF or BF2

Comment

You get 2 unlocks on you're next rank, i'm 99% until 2nd LT as the score is now 60,000. When i do get it it should give me the 2 unlocks, i've also saved an unlock so i'll have 3

Comment

I have SF but i used my free unlocks up I just picked up the L96 from a dead troop and i love it so now i'm desperate for and unlock....My free ones havent come

Comment

I have both new unlocks, one is good, one is bad

P90
              - not acurate at all, even on medium distance problems hitting something
              - big recoil
              - has good red dot scope, but actualy useless because your bullets don't end up at the red dot
              - fire rate to slow
              - does have a 50 bullet clip , but the mec AT sub machine gun is better
              - I will stick to the DAO for the AT

New sniper unlock
              - Superb scope, very thin lines
              - UBER acuracy, and I mean UBER
              - same damage as M24 , meaning if you hit someone and he isn't dead, you can still finish him easely with pistol
              - today while using this thing, I had a kill streak of 18, 12 where headshots, even had headshots just at the border of drawdistance

Comment

What's going on with the P90?

I am a First Seg, with special forces, and I had 2 used unlocks, and I unlocked the new sniperrifle, but didn't have the option for the P90?...

Confused.

Comment

From what i hear of the L96 is that its basically a clone of teh M24...

I will still get it with the other free unlock i will get the Scar-L

Comment

Well, hopefully we will cope with the P90. I still hope that I can.

Comment

I had a look at the files.

The new sniper unlock is exactly the same as the M24, so if you like using the M24 (and I do), then you should be happy. You can get basically the same gun when you play MEC or China.

The P90 is a little more accurate than the MP5, does the same damage, has a big 50 round clip, and a nice red dot scope. It's a definite improvement over the stock SMGs, but a POS compared to the DAO. Might be useful on more open maps.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                        I have both new unlocks, one is good, one is bad

P90
                        - not acurate at all, even on medium distance problems hitting something
                        - big recoil
                        - has good red dot scope, but actualy useless because your bullets don't end up at the red dot
                        - fire rate to slow
                        - does have a 50 bullet clip , but the mec AT sub machine gun is better
                        - I will stick to the DAO for the AT
                        Which is weird since in RL the p90
                        -Is pretty accurate for a SMG
                        -Has very light recoil. 2/3rd that of 9mm ball.
                        -fires at 950 RPM
                        -Pierces body armor.

Comment

Working...
                        X