New Unlocks - Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Unlocks - Info

Share your opinions on the new sniper & AT unlocks.

Re: New Unlocks - Info

Will do. I'm gonna unlock them both the second 1.2 finishes installing By the way... Awesome speeds off of EA's FTP server!

Comment

I would unlcok them but EA hasent given me the unlocks for some reason. anyone else in this position?

Comment

P90 blows. That is all.

Comment

I was a little confused, because I thought that with this new patch everyone gets two (2!) new unlocks. I still havent had the option of choosing one yet TT

Comment

Been using M95 about 90% of time before patch. Now it seems when I have the crosshair on the dude and pull the trigger I seem to be getting more "player (m95) player". I was loving it. I still haven't recieved my two free unlocks yet though. As a matter of fact, my scores seem to be not updating at least for the last week. WTH?
            Late

Comment

I take it the M95 is awesome now? I can't wait to try it. Is it better than this new rifle unlock for sniper?

Comment

Originally posted by van_goober
                I was a little confused, because I thought that with this new patch everyone gets two (2!) new unlocks. I still havent had the option of choosing one yet TT
                last week we got 2 free unlocks. so if u used them you probly not going to get them with the new patch.

Comment

m24 and the l96 are the exact same rifle now, stats wise. l96 is just a m24 unlock for those who don't play US. m24/l96 are amazing, and the m95 is just barely behind them, now. and from the stat sheet i see, the chinese and mec sniper rifles are just barely behind the m95. they look to be semi-auto m95s, minus the armor piercing.

Comment

Originally posted by JAG_Scooly
                    last week we got 2 free unlocks. so if u used them you probly not going to get them with the new patch.
                    I havent had any unlocks except for last night when i progressed my rank to gunnery srgt. But not outa nowhere FREE unlocks double TT

Comment

I havent had any unlocks except for last night when i progressed my rank to gunnery srgt. But not outa nowhere FREE unlocks double TT
                      Im in the exact same position, ive havent recived any free unlcoks from Ea atall the past few weeks.

Comment

The L96 isn't all that great. It's just a clone of the M24 and it doesn't kill a whole lot better. The P90 is a bit better than the stock AT weapons but it's weak as hell. Just stick with the DAO-12.

Comment

the "free" unlocks are for those who are Sarge and up, who have purchased and played Special Forces. those without Special Force will NOT recieve the free unlocks. they were added into special forces for ranks lance corporal and corporal.

Comment

Do you have SF?

Comment

Originally posted by Raiblast
                              the "free" unlocks are for those who are Sarge and up, who have purchased and played Special Forces. those without Special Force will NOT recieve the free unlocks. they were added into special forces for ranks lance corporal and corporal.
                              Thats not what EA said, they had said that the free unlcoks were not ment to be used and were just testing the server. They also mentioned that when the patch comes out they would try and allow people who used the unlcoks to repick them again because they were intended for the patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X