New Changelog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Changelog

Yes but we don't know this for sure do we SFTC AKHeero. I mean, we're both trying to decipher what "64 player is not supported" means. One of us is right, not sure if it's you or me.

I thought technically you weren't allowed to play 64 people on a 32 player size map anyway? Or 16 on a 64 player size map? I am certain this was correct when we had a server our host wouldn't allow this. Have the rules changed since then?

Oh and I notice in the changelog posted by TBF2, there is no mention of this? Maybe the changelog that mentions the "64 player is not supported" is not correct, maybe and old revision? Or, fake?

Comment

I believe it just means 64 players are simply not officially supported by them, not that it is now impossible to do it. They aren't promising it will be as efficient as the others, that's all.

Comment

NO 64 player...WHAT THE F*CK!

Ok...thats one less person buying the euro force...me....

Comment

Yeah Apostle, one of us will be right in the end. At this point I don't really care who's right. I just want the patch and expansions to be out already.

Comment

well im going to but the expansion although some maps dont look to impresive however i only play 64 players, one thing that will be great is the armored fury expansion

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
              Hmm, I only tend to play 64 player maps.
              me too.

Comment

Have they said if it will be like SF that you cant run SF maps and vanilla BF2 maps in the same rotation?

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

They need to fire all their people and start ove. How hard is it to design the 64 player map first, then scale it down. Honestly, I will not buy this on principle. Being a coder I will not support lousy/lazy work.....except windows cause it plays some games better than Linux.

Comment

Working...
                  X