No announcement yet.

Gold badges possible without vehicles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold badges possible without vehicles??

Ive had plenty of gold medals being nothing but an AT kit with a shotgun....31 and 7...27 and 4...etc....

And yes..there were planes, choppers, tanks/apcs....yes...the like....

Comment

Helps if its a 64 player server, without that many people on it. And I have occasionally got 40+ kills on a 32 server that lasted half an hour.

For example This screen

All on foot, apart from around 5 kills in a chopper when someone picked me up for 2 minutes. But the rest was on foot with an RPK-74.

I would stay away from 64 servers, as yeah you do get some kills but also you usually get a death every 1 or 2 kills as there is too many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
        Helps if its a 64 player server, without that many people on it. And I have occasionally got 40+ kills on a 32 server that lasted half an hour.

For example This screen

All on foot, apart from around 5 kills in a chopper when someone picked me up for 2 minutes. But the rest was on foot with an RPK-74.

I would stay away from 64 servers, as yeah you do get some kills but also you usually get a death every 1 or 2 kills as there is too many people.

all on foot ballox m8 now your just talkin shiiit

Comment

It is possible, I've done it many times, you just need a tight map where you can find enemies easily without having the trouble to find one for 5 minutes.

Comment

Getting a gold badge on foot is much harder on a 64 player map with 20 or so people, with karkand being sorta an exception, becase there is lots of vehicles for that amount of people.

As for getting 40 kills in a round as infantry, It is possible, but by no means easy. I only play in servers 64 player maps that are almost full, because i like the increased intensity, so i dont know how easy or hard it may be on 32 player maps. Pick the map based on the kit you want the badge for. I have gotten almost 40 kills in a round before on dalian plant as AT, but I would never get even close as a medic or support (on foot). Similarily, I can pull in 40+ kills as a medic on wake, but usually not even close to 40 with AT.

Comment

Working...
            X